Pickett Co.

catchpc10

Watched a series of great ball games last night. Capped off by a spectacular preformance from pc's Jacob Wright. On a night when the Brent Logan and James Gibson really didn't have their a or b game, Jacob Wright drops 40 pts on Clay Co., almost out scoring them by himself. T.C. and Roddy both had there usual preformances combining for 20 pts. Jacob showed all of district 7a what a real mvp plays like last night. If Jacob and our posts continue to play like this through out tourny time, I sure do like our chance of winning the whole thing.

yes, our pickett played good last night. I loved the way TC got on the floor when there was loose balls. He may not have a a record breaking night, but he hit the floor everytime the ball was loose. I don't think no one would like to be between the ball and TC when it was on the floor. You better get out of the way cause TC will get that ball. Jacob played good. Pickett Co. will be your district champ.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:43 PM) 826376306[/snapback]

Watched a series of great ball games last night. Capped off by a spectacular preformance from pc's Jacob Wright. On a night when the Brent Logan and James Gibson really didn't have their a or b game, Jacob Wright drops 40 pts on Clay Co., almost out scoring them by himself. T.C. and Roddy both had there usual preformances combining for 20 pts. Jacob showed all of district 7a what a real mvp plays like last night. If Jacob and our posts continue to play like this through out tourny time, I sure do like our chance of winning the whole thing.

wrght for ths one game cassity for the season check the vote no coaches have changed their vote now get over it

I'm not in the fight about who's better than who Tyler or Jacob b/c they both are fine players. Tyler was last night and has been the mainstay for the Devils all year. He done his job last night keeping the Devils in the game by hitting clutch baskets down the stretch. Jacob put on one of the finest performances I've seen in a while. It was as they say.... poetry in motion...he was so smooth.. a great shooter....he never forced the action. He let the game come to him and he delivered. There truly is some fine players in this district. The best raw talent to me would have to go to the Garrett kid from Clay Co. If and when coach Edwards molds him into shape he will be a dandy. I believe football has and will continue to help him develop his body a big advantage these days. B/c if your not getting stronger your getting farther behind the ones that are. THE HUSTLE AWARD is a no-brainer. Read my lips .........TC Capps...nuff said.....not hardly. It's amazing to sit and watch him scraping around like a middle LB in football. He is one of the strongest players around. He plays with reckless abandon just like it's 4th and 1 every play. I wish we had football players with that intensity b/c that's what it takes to win. All the Bobcats need to follow his lead on thru the tourneys b/c hustle is just as important as any aspect of the game and will win more than not.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 17 2007 - 05:12 PM) 826376642[/snapback]

I'm not in the fight about who's better than who Tyler or Jacob b/c they both are fine players. Tyler was last night and has been the mainstay for the Devils all year. He done his job last night keeping the Devils in the game by hitting clutch baskets down the stretch. Jacob put on one of the finest performances I've seen in a while. It was as they say.... poetry in motion...he was so smooth.. a great shooter....he never forced the action. He let the game come to him and he delivered. There truly is some fine players in this district. The best raw talent to me would have to go to the Garrett kid from Clay Co. If and when coach Edwards molds him into shape he will be a dandy. I believe football has and will continue to help him develop his body a big advantage these days. B/c if your not getting stronger your getting farther behind the ones that are. THE HUSTLE AWARD is a no-brainer. Read my lips .........TC Capps...nuff said.....not hardly. It's amazing to sit and watch him scraping around like a middle LB in football. He is one of the strongest players around. He plays with reckless abandon just like it's 4th and 1 every play. I wish we had football players with that intensity b/c that's what it takes to win. All the Bobcats need to follow his lead on thru the tourneys b/c hustle is just as important as any aspect of the game and will win more than not.

Can you say Brian Colson, Jamie Vaughn, and Wilson Cates? Wouldn't it be great to have those 3 back again?

QUOTE(OldCatFan @ Feb 17 2007 - 08:05 PM) 826376827[/snapback]Can you say Brian Colson, Jamie Vaughn, and Wilson Cates? Wouldn't it be great to have those 3 back again?

Yeah, those are 3 boys that you dont want to mess with. What about Whitney Coleman? Tyler Livingston? Curtis Beaty? Jake Reeder?

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 17 2007 - 02:22 PM) 826376388[/snapback]wrght for ths one game cassity for the season check the vote no coaches have changed their vote now get over it

Don't be so narrow minded. I don't claim to be a Pickett Co fan, but I do respect the fact that Wright is hands down the best overall player in our district. Not sure why the coaches were opposed to rewarding the right player. How many 20+ point games has the Cassity kid had (and I admit, he is a talented athlete). Wright id D1 material, Cassity will be playing golf. Cassity won it because his team won the district regular season, which is a very debatable desicion.

QUOTE(BuffaloFan @ Feb 18 2007 - 08:55 PM) 826378363[/snapback]Don't be so narrow minded. I don't claim to be a Pickett Co fan, but I do respect the fact that Wright is hands down the best overall player in our district. Not sure why the coaches were opposed to rewarding the right player. How many 20+ point games has the Cassity kid had (and I admit, he is a talented athlete). Wright id D1 material, Cassity will be playing golf. Cassity won it because his team won the district regular season, which is a very debatable desicion.

i agree with u there