Dist 4-AA (who looks good, who's improved

utbaseballfan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigDawg09 @ Apr 11 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826435259[/snapback]Michael White -Powell, Jordan Rorex -West, Eric York -Bearden, Alex Farmer -Campbell County, Jake Bynum -Catholic. that appears to be more than 1 or 2. Looks like over 1/2 the starters come tourney time will be kids that weren't initially zoned to AC. Also tried to get Guymon from O.R. but their coach nixed that real quick. Coach Guinn has done everything by the book however even though he's skated on thin ice. I'm sure the AC people will jump up and down but I've played against all these kids for years and know where they should be in school. At least they made a great decision baseball wise where to begin their high school career or paid the price by sitting the required time. Are you stupid enough to believe that none of these kids talked to anyone at AC prior to that?

Did anyone notice that the ######-t coach from Catholic refused to shake hands after the game since his wife was cussed out by Byrge. We've got a good memory Matthew!

Rain may have post-poned Bryge's greeting from the Irish pitcher.

By the way, the multiplier for private schools is 1.8

i was a teammate of byge for 2 or 3 yrs. and i would feel sorry for the irish batter if the irish pitcher hits matt intensionally. but maybe (if the irish batter is lucky) bryge might have a lot more class than that. but there is no tellin. Good Luck Matt from c-field

Well saying that I don't like AC or Catholic. I can understand the fact that a kid would want to go to a certain school with a good team not just baseball. It happens everywhere. When you get a school that has good team, you are going to have kids want to come play for that program. One, they want to be on a winning team, two if the kid is any good hopefully he will be more easily noticed at this school. You can't blame coaches for kids wanting to come play for them just b/c they have a good program. Its like the stock market you would not invest your money on a business that is losing money, you would want to invest in a business that has stock that is rising. So if you are a good young football player and you had a choice to go to a school thats won like 6 straight state championships or to a team thats went 3-7 which one you going to pick?? For one very rarely do colleges take notice in a team that is losing all the time they notice the programs that are winning b/c they have good players.

I am sure AC and Catholic both have players that have transfered for one reason or another. I can't say that i blame them. Both programs are very appealing.

Catholic= great facilities, competitive team, and great coach that is well known in high school and college athletics.

AC= Facilities are getting better every year, competitive team, and great coach that is well known.

Now in my case I go to a school that no one every talks about. Our team is competitive, even though no one thought it would have been, our coach has been around forever but is a good one, unfortunatly we don't have much facilities, hopfully we will one day...