rigger what about lettner now

utw07

from where i was sitting lettner made me say wow he looked pretty aggressive too so if you want to say something about him now i think it will be pretty tough and i bet you wouldn't say any of the crap that you were saying earlier in the year to his face would you because you might have walked over to him but you would have been limping back i regret to say

QUOTE(utw07 @ Feb 17 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826376893[/snapback]

from where i was sitting lettner made me say wow he looked pretty aggressive too so if you want to say something about him now i think it will be pretty tough and i bet you wouldn't say any of the crap that you were saying earlier in the year to his face would you because you might have walked over to him but you would have been limping back i regret to say

I read last night where Rigger said that Letner showed the WOW factor and certainly gave him all credit due!!! So let that dog sleep.. and enjoy Letner's great season as well as Soddy's Championship Year!!

QUOTE(slowstart @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826376906[/snapback]

I read last night where Rigger said that Letner showed the WOW factor and certainly gave him all credit due!!! So let that dog sleep.. and enjoy Letner's great season as well as Soddy's Championship Year!!

Rigger is sold!!

QUOTE(utw07 @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826376893[/snapback]from where i was sitting lettner made me say wow he looked pretty aggressive too so if you want to say something about him now i think it will be pretty tough and i bet you wouldn't say any of the crap that you were saying earlier in the year to his face would you because you might have walked over to him but you would have been limping back i regret to say

Mr 16 postings! Dude U are way behind the curve. Check my post and I have given the young man his due. He wrestled a very agressive match against Coffey. He beat the best in the State(Morgan & Coffey). It's not my nature to pick fights with 18 yr olds. I'm use to giving them orders! The Crap u refer to is I said Matt did not have the Wow factor. At the State finals he had that and more.

If your not smart enought to fiqure out how to check my post since the finals then I can tell U how. I sat behind last years 2X 215 State Champ and our entire section was cheering for Matt. So get over yourself and face it Matt like most 215 have matches that are very boring. There are folks who judged Reveiz on one bad match last year. Last year at the State finals Matt wrestled the match he and his coaches thought he need to wrestle to win State. I don't remember seeing him make a shot.

This year he shot and controlled the majority of the match. He is a true Champion. I gave his dues so catch up U R so behind.

BTW-He seams to be a class act so I'm sure I could talk to him the same way I have Nick Reveiz, Frankie Morgan, Shane Reveiz and Courtney Coffey. If he we had a time machine and Matt wrestled Nick the way he wrestled Coffey then it would have been a great match.

If so saw the way Coffey and Nick Reveiz put kids away last year and this year you would know wjhat I meant about Wow. The matches I saw Matt wrestle over the last 2 years were very defensive or he went out there broke the man down, turned him over and pinned him.

That's what he is uppose to do and he did all the way to the State Championship. Then he gave everyone the WOW match against a 2 X undefeated (in TN) State Champ. Again it was great.

I was even wowed at that last match for Matt after watching him all 4 years. By far a match I thought would be close was wrestled in a way he schooled a 2 time state champ. He was not to be denied. Coach even said a few weeks ago in a interview that Matt against some of the best competition would wrestle defensive and not open up the way coach knew he could. Saturday just happened to be that match he opened up in and showed he is a true champ. Again I apologize to you Mr. Rigger for the posts in the past questioning your feelings on the way Matt wrestled. Even Coach Henry thought the same.

QUOTE(cobrakid8 @ Feb 18 2007 - 04:26 PM) 826377875[/snapback]I was even wowed at that last match for Matt after watching him all 4 years. By far a match I thought would be close was wrestled in a way he schooled a 2 time state champ. He was not to be denied. Coach even said a few weeks ago in a interview that Matt against some of the best competition would wrestle defensive and not open up the way coach knew he could. Saturday just happened to be that match he opened up in and showed he is a true champ. Again I apologize to you Mr. Rigger for the posts in the past questioning your feelings on the way Matt wrestled. Even Coach Henry thought the same.

Thanks KId!