LETTNER is KING

Raider76

QUOTE(Raider76 @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:13 PM) 826376902[/snapback]

Frankie Morgan is as physical as any 215 I have seen in the last 30 years. Courtney Coffey may be the strongest,quickest and most agile I have ever seen in High School. Matt Lettner is the State Champion at 215( and I heard he has a 3.5 GPA) WoW! Look forward to watching you at UTC.

He has a fine example to follow in his dad too. Bono will love this recruiting class for sure!

BTW - Joe, congrats on Dan doing what we all expected! Good luck the next four of five years in the blue and gold!!

Lettner was the man this weekend and SHOULD have been awarded the OW award. He beat 2 defending state champions in the tournament. Who else did this?

Was it not sad to see the end of Coffee's career end like it did with his father draped over him? Why did he yell at the Centennial coach's like he did? Did you see how far they jumped?

QUOTE(hoosierdad @ Feb 19 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826379224[/snapback]Lettner was the man this weekend and SHOULD have been awarded the OW award. He beat 2 defending state champions in the tournament. Who else did this?

Was it not sad to see the end of Coffee's career end like it did with his father draped over him? Why did he yell at the Centennial coach's like he did? Did you see how far they jumped?

He had my vote! Just one more year that the Young man that most folks feel should have won it doesn't.