Coalfield?

bob367

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/font]

QUOTE(Oger T Raylo @ Feb 24 2007 - 04:00 PM) 826387398[/snapback]Anyone who thinks that the only talent on Rockwoods team last year was Willis knows NOTHING of talent . As far as Rockwood vs Coalfield , good luck to both teams and the best WILL win .

coalfield is the best and they will win because they have brandon davis and logan alley who are both studs, but best of luck to both teams especially rockwood youll need it.

QUOTE(jkk#22 @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826387864[/snapback][/font]

coalfield is the best and they will win because they have brandon davis and logan alley who are both studs, but best of luck to both teams especially rockwood youll need it.

so you must be the scrub that only gets in when your up by a lot or down by a lot.. its nice to meet you

QUOTE(jkk#22 @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826387864[/snapback][/font]

Rockwood defeated Coalfield by a combined 31-8 last year.. not trying to hype up Rockwood, or trying to get anything started. but the numbers dont lie.. so next time you come on here.. please know what your talking about..

QUOTE(bob367 @ Feb 25 2007 - 04:14 PM) 826388642[/snapback]we havent even started the season yet and we are already talking about region games!! rockwood and coalfield has got to get threw the district first, so take it a step at a time!!

true true.. although the region is down a lot this year.. there are teams other that rockwood and coalfield though

QUOTE(bob367 @ Feb 25 2007 - 04:14 PM) 826388642[/snapback]we havent even started the season yet and we are already talking about region games!! rockwood and coalfield has got to get threw the district first, so take it a step at a time!!

true true.. although the region is down a lot this year.. there are teams other that rockwood and coalfield though

QUOTE(bob367 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826390681[/snapback]huh?

i think ballslinger was being sarcastice at the beginning.. then at the end was saying when he plays them he only plays one inning cause his team is up by so much.. thats what i got from it lol.. has coalfield scrimmaged anyone this year

QUOTE(Took @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826390703[/snapback]i think ballslinger was being sarcastice at the beginning.. then at the end was saying when he plays them he only plays one inning cause his team is up by so much.. thats what i got from it lol.. has coalfield scrimmaged anyone this year

oh ok! i dont think they have scrimmaged anyone yet

QUOTE(pianomaster3 @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826387962[/snapback]Well Oger T Raylo who all really contributed to a sub-500 team last year besides your best pitcher, your best hitter, and your best feilder? I'm sure other guys chipped in but the sub state game i watched Willis was the only reason the game wasn't over in 5.

So Pianomaster how many Rockwood Games did you see last year? Cause you seem to think you know a lot about Rockwood baseball .