Temple vs. Grace

DOCTORBALLA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wuzupdoc @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:46 AM) 826382596[/snapback]What happened to Mr. Basketball candidate in this game? 6 points? Are you kidding me?

Grace is getting closer every game. 40, 22, 8. Do the math. We'll pass ya'll up next game. Count on it!

What a joke? All last night proved was that even on a bad night, Temple is still better than Grace, period! Yes, Seth did not have a good game, but I would still rather have him on my team than anybody Grace has including your so called 6"10 phenom! Who has scored 2 buckets in 3 games, wow that is impressive! I think that Grace should be worried about beating CSAS in the semi-finals, that is more important than worrying about beating Temple!

QUOTE(gofish12 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:50 AM) 826382606[/snapback]What a joke? All last night proved was that even on a bad night, Temple is still better than Grace, period! Yes, Seth did not have a good game, but I would still rather have him on my team than anybody Grace has including your so called 6"10 phenom! Who has scored 2 buckets in 3 games, wow that is impressive! I think that Grace should be worried about beating CSAS in the semi-finals, that is more important than worrying about beating Temple!

Nothing to worry about there. We've beat CSAS both times we've played them and we'll do it again. No problem.

Carter had as many points as Skogan last night. What makes him better than Big Mac?

QUOTE(wuzupdoc @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826382624[/snapback]What makes him better than Big Mac?

Probobly the fact that he had 30 against Grace the first game, and i think in the 20's the second, 1 bad game doesn't mean anything.

As for "Big Mac", the fact that a 6'2'' football player can hold you to an average of 4.6 points in three gamesa game, is rediculous. It's a joke to even compare the two!

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Feb 21 2007 - 12:36 PM) 826382788[/snapback]Anyone going to mention that it looked as if Dee had a great game? That shows that Temple has more than Seth. Seth is the best on the team, in my opinion. But Temple has other key players that contribute. Dee, Josh, Jeremy, and even Eric helps with hustling and grabbing rebounds.

Good point. Dee proved again that he can do more than just play great defense and dish the ball on offense. Sorry Grace, it's gonna take more than just defending Seth to beat Temple.

Nothing to worry about there. We've beat CSAS both times we've played them and we'll do it again. No problem.

No problem and nothing to worry about you say doc? A 5 point win and a 6 point win, with CSAS giving the game to Grace at grace.....but nothing to worry about doc lol, good...just keep thinking about Temple....Cause all CSAS is thinking about is taking care of Silverdale, and then giving one to Grace...hope to see you Tuesday

QUOTE(gofish12 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:50 AM) 826382606[/snapback]What a joke? All last night proved was that even on a bad night, Temple is still better than Grace, period! Yes, Seth did not have a good game, but I would still rather have him on my team than anybody Grace has including your so called 6"10 phenom! Who has scored 2 buckets in 3 games, wow that is impressive! I think that Grace should be worried about beating CSAS in the semi-finals, that is more important than worrying about beating Temple!

Seth is a great player and he is a better high school player than Carter, but Carter would be and will be a better college player than Seth that is why Kentucky and others like Kentucky are recruting him and not Seth. The college coaches like Tubby Smith and others know more about this than you. They don't see Carter being a star in college but a good roe player and to be recruited by the likes of Kentucky is a bigger deal than Seth going to Furman and I don't want to take away from Seths accomplisments because you have to be really good to even play a Furman and Seth has been a good high school player in both football and basketball. I say all of this because it seems you don't want to acknowledge Carters accomplishments and the fact that he is being recruited by such prestigious basketball schools like Kentucky

QUOTE(NOT PRETENTIOUS @ Feb 21 2007 - 03:08 PM) 826383060[/snapback]Seth is a great player and he is a better high school player than Carter, but Carter would be and will be a better college player than Seth that is why Kentucky and others like Kentucky are recruting him and not Seth. The college coaches like Tubby Smith and others know more about this than you. They don't see Carter being a star in college but a good roe player and to be recruited by the likes of Kentucky is a bigger deal than Seth going to Furman and I don't want to take away from Seths accomplisments because you have to be really good to even play a Furman and Seth has been a good high school player in both football and basketball. I say all of this because it seems you don't want to acknowledge Carters accomplishments and the fact that he is being recruited by such prestigious basketball schools like Kentucky

Seth is going to college on a football scholarship, not basketball(which i'm assuming u know)

so it doesn't really make sense to compare their college careers.