Smith v Macon

stuntwoman

QUOTE(pdbmit @ Feb 18 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826378524[/snapback]I like the Owls in this one. I look for the guards to step up. Free-throws make the difference and the Owls win by 5.

If macon comes to play they will win. But they got come ready from buzzer to buzzer these girls just need to gel as a team, if they'd have done that early in the season they could have had a very good season. Hopefully Gregory can step up with some big buckets, compton and conley can fill the bucket with some hustle plays they both are can spark the team with a few of these and wix / clark have gotten close underneath. Macon has gotten some good play from bowers off the bench and she definitely got the team going in their first district game. I'm betting they'll come together, paly tough and bring the game they've been hiding all year long. Clark take care of Ferris, be strong and don't get into foul trouble. Good luck tigerettes.

i think both teams are ready to win after suffering losses

i do think kayci will dominate -- she'll be fired up ---

if a couple of macon's girls get into foul trouble the free throws will make a big difference

neither team has too many girls off the bench that they consistently rely on ---

like upperman and la which easily have two or three starting teams -- proud for them --

the first game went into four or five overtimes at macon -- macon won by five

at home smith won by i think 8 or ten or so ---- it was a good game all the way thru

i think smith county will eke it out --- but you just never know ----

QUOTE(muffin @ Feb 18 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826378476[/snapback]Tigerettes with the win.

you bet aginast the owls and they are in the finals --- come one -- muffin man !!!

it was a mess for the owlettes - several turnovers - silly passes over kayci's head - some pushing underneath, but i'm not a referre and not on the floor - looked like that from the stands --,

macon was ready to play -- they shot the lights out --- i don't know the percentages, but they did not miss

smith missed a lot -- kayci was a bit off again tonight -- and the others just were being guarded too well

good luck to both teams in next round

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826380228[/snapback]Macon Co wins 69-46.

Macon Co. had a 19-9 third quarter.

52 Kara Wix played heroic defence tonight.

defense and you're right