Region 5A Who do you have?

11Awatcher

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NeWbLuE @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826384619[/snapback]Hey Maroon......

did you ever find out anything bout Van Buren Co......what to expect. Everbody is sayin that they are fast and press alot. you say you saw Forrest and MTCS,n eagleville play too. What about them?

I have trouble believing that we are such a weak district as said in this post. But I guess we will soon find out HUh....I cant wait til tommorrow night. I wish I could be in two places at one time. I would love to see the East - Van buren game too. Maybe yall should put it on dvd and sell em. ha. like Nashville Christian does, in the concession stand.

NeWbLuE,

ER coach had went and got about 5 films of Van Buren playing the following teams: Eagleville,Forrest with some other teams. They have yet to press in those games,except in a game where they only pressed for about a good 2 minutes. Their point guard is heard to be very quick,quicker than anyone in 10A thus far,but she is out of control handling the ball,and dosent do a TREMENDOUS job on her left side when pressured,in film,she has foced many turnovers from that side of the floor,she is,however,very deadly when driving to the basket. They have about 3 good post players,2 ranging from 5'11",to one thats 6'1"

Eagleville is decsent. They can hit the 3 ball good,and are very hard to stop with the hot hand. I do believe traveling and Heritage having being so good this year in their own gym,they will take this game unless they just arent on tonight. I dont think there will be a need for any box-n-one's or triangle-n-2's. Good solid defense can contain the scorebaord. Good luck to my girls tonight!

Forrest is a sharp team,will be hard to stop when they are all on and doing well as a team. Although they are unbeatable,they are hard to stop.

MTCS is good,not near as good as Forrest,are better in some cases than Van Buren,no matchup comparing them to Eagleville,whereas,they are tons better.

True that.

I dont think we are as weak as everyone says. We WILL find out tonight. Hey NeWbLue,perhaps you can lemme know how the Pats do tonight.

I'd love to be in the same situtation and be at two games at once too. I hope all turns out for the two Robertson County teams left standing.

Good luck to all tonight.

QUOTE(briank @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826382609[/snapback]District 10A is one of the weakest class A districts (no offense). There is a very good chance all

4 teams will be gone from District 10A after the 1st round. I see Forrest and MTCS in the finals.

MTCS beat VB 2 out of 3 games this year so I don't think that's an upset. Both teams Forrest and MTCS) will lose in

sectional game (1st round of state). Forrest may win in the sectional depending on their matchup. Good luck to all teams!

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

White House Heritage: The season came to an end last night with a tough tough loss to a well balanced MTCS team. The Lady Patriots have no reason to hang their heads ! Be Proud Of what you have Acomplished!!!! This has been an amazing ride. To come this far with such a young program. It was a hard pill to swallow with another buzzer beater, knowing you could have won that game makes it even more of a heartbreaker. No worries though, take pride in that District Championship and know that there are some programs that go for years and years and never make it as far as you did this yr. Way to go team. You have made some noise in the ranks of Class A- Girls Basketball !! And you have made 10A proud.

GO LADY PATRIOTS.

QUOTE(NeWbLuE @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826391562[/snapback]White House Heritage: The season came to an end last night with a tough tough loss to a well balanced MTCS team. The Lady Patriots have no reason to hang their heads ! Be Proud Of what you have Acomplished!!!! This has been an amazing ride. To come this far with such a young program. It was a hard pill to swallow with another buzzer beater, knowing you could have won that game makes it even more of a heartbreaker. No worries though, take pride in that District Championship and know that there are some programs that go for years and years and never make it as far as you did this yr. Way to go team. You have made some noise in the ranks of Class A- Girls Basketball !! And you have made 10A proud.

GO LADY PATRIOTS.

Watched the game last nigth with MTCS and WHH and it was a very evenly matched contest and could have gone either way....Congrats on your season and Good luck next year, we will meet again I am sure !!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(NeWbLuE @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826391562[/snapback]White House Heritage: The season came to an end last night with a tough tough loss to a well balanced MTCS team. The Lady Patriots have no reason to hang their heads ! Be Proud Of what you have Acomplished!!!! This has been an amazing ride. To come this far with such a young program. It was a hard pill to swallow with another buzzer beater, knowing you could have won that game makes it even more of a heartbreaker. No worries though, take pride in that District Championship and know that there are some programs that go for years and years and never make it as far as you did this yr. Way to go team. You have made some noise in the ranks of Class A- Girls Basketball !! And you have made 10A proud.

GO LADY PATRIOTS.

4 years ago they didnt even win a game, the next year I think about 5, last year not even a winning record and now this ear they were a few points and seconds away from a region championship and sub state. I hipe the trend continues and they get better every year. Every one played awesome last night. Heritage hustled and played hard all 4 quarters. Congrats on a great season.