All time most hated program?

goiowa1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Feb 20 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826381175[/snapback]I guessing TJ Duncan would say Baylor.

Is hate the right word?

The team you like to see get beat?

HATE?

Wow... is it really necessary to be that PC on a wrestling message board? Maybe you should jump ship to the cheerleading mb's... I bet they don't say things that will hurt your feelings there...

It's not a question of hurting one's feelings. It is a question of being negative. Why turn the board into something negative? That is part of the intrigue with Bear Cat Brown, Harry Thornton, Raider 76 and the gang--in addition to be rather humorous (most of the time), they are exceedingly positive about not only their favorite team but others as well. Hey they may drink too much but they set a positive example on this board.

QUOTE(goiowa1 @ Feb 20 2007 - 01:11 PM) 826381191[/snapback]Wow... is it really necessary to be that PC on a wrestling message board? Maybe you should jump ship to the cheerleading mb's... I bet they don't say things that will hurt your feelings there...

Yeah, U caught me. Mr sensitive!!

hate

(noun). Calculated and/or intentional intense dislike; an intensified and elevated level of anger; an unnatural emotion (i.e. hate is something that is derived from natural emotions such as anger or fear); learned dislike or loathing of another person, group, or thing.

Is it just me or do I detect a 100% correlation between "the most hated" and programs on winning streaks. I think the NY Yankees discovered this correlation 60 or 70 years ago. Hating is a strong word to be used in reference to a bunch of highly motivated kids working their collective butts off and generally coached by, arguably, some of the best high school coaches in the country. I predict if Soddy wins another championship or two, they'll be able to join the elite "most hated".