Sequatchie over Sweetwater, Tellico, takes on McMinn

SNIPER

QUOTE(Purple&Gold220 @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:52 PM) 826387889[/snapback]it seems to me that sequatchie county has its very good nights, such as the Grundy game at Hixson where the lady indians scored 51 points in the first half, and its bad nights, such last night when they had trouble handling Sweetwater. And it seems to me that these bad nights appear randomly. Hopefully we will have a good night Monday. On a different subject the crowd at Sequatchie County seems to be getting louder and louder every night. A man from Grundy warned Sweetwater about our crowd saying they were Almost rabid, and he also said he hopes that sweetwater can still hear when they leave the gym. I think that its a good thing, at least there is one sport in this School our fans can cheer for without being disapointed.

IF i was from sc i would be mad and i can tell u dont play football or basketball cause football is a life sport. if you get run over it aint a foul and so i would love to see you play football and let them players from sc show what it is like to play a sport that is like life. them boys from sc are working hard i know they are cause it is eating at them goin 0-10 hate to break it to you but i think the boys from sc can win every game they are in this year and to tell you the truth i think its goin to be a game with mc and sc it might even be for the region cause IM TELLING YOU SEQUATCHIE WILL COME OUT PLAYING WITH HEART i would love to see you go up with sequatchie's #22 and #42 i dont know their names but thats all the boys are talking about in the weightroom. cant wait till the mc vs.sc game mc-29 sc-21 but goodluck ladys keep the region proud.......................................................................................................GO WARRIORS 2007 REGION CHAMPS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MarionsTime @ Feb 27 2007 - 07:02 PM) 826392282[/snapback]IF i was from sc i would be mad and i can tell u dont play football or basketball cause football is a life sport. if you get run over it aint a foul and so i would love to see you play football and let them players from sc show what it is like to play a sport that is like life. them boys from sc are working hard i know they are cause it is eating at them goin 0-10 hate to break it to you but i think the boys from sc can win every game they are in this year and to tell you the truth i think its goin to be a game with mc and sc it might even be for the region cause IM TELLING YOU SEQUATCHIE WILL COME OUT PLAYING WITH HEART i would love to see you go up with sequatchie's #22 and #42 i dont know their names but thats all the boys are talking about in the weightroom. cant wait till the mc vs.sc game mc-29 sc-21 but goodluck ladys keep the region proud.......................................................................................................GO WARRIORS 2007 REGION CHAMPS

I agree but not with the score it will be more like sc-28 mc-14 and more like sc 2007 region champs

QUOTE(MarionsTime @ Feb 27 2007 - 07:02 PM) 826392282[/snapback]IF i was from sc i would be mad and i can tell u dont play football or basketball cause football is a life sport. if you get run over it aint a foul and so i would love to see you play football and let them players from sc show what it is like to play a sport that is like life. them boys from sc are working hard i know they are cause it is eating at them goin 0-10 hate to break it to you but i think the boys from sc can win every game they are in this year and to tell you the truth i think its goin to be a game with mc and sc it might even be for the region cause IM TELLING YOU SEQUATCHIE WILL COME OUT PLAYING WITH HEART i would love to see you go up with sequatchie's #22 and #42 i dont know their names but thats all the boys are talking about in the weightroom. cant wait till the mc vs.sc game mc-29 sc-21 but goodluck ladys keep the region proud.......................................................................................................GO WARRIORS 2007 REGION CHAMPS

I am from Sequatchie! What i said was at least there is one sport our Crowd can cheer for without being disapointed. Maybe if you had came to one of our games you would have noticed that when we had a chance to win our crowd was going crazy and the game ended and we lost and that disapointed the crowd, we weren't disapointed at the players we were disapointed because we got our hopes up and then they got crushed, i am friends with every football player on that team, i know that every game they went out there and played their butts off, i cheered for them every game whether we won or we lost, but unfortunately everyone in the stands can't be like me and everyone feels different way and after so many losses the crowd loses faith and stop cheering, as for next year it may be another story but that doesn't help this years crowd any, they want a sport they can cheer for this year that wont' let them down and until now we haven't had one with the exception of volleyball and bowling which arent "large crowd" sports. The lady indians this year have given hope to our crowd and why would u hate the break the news that sc is gonna win every game next year? All i want if for them to win every game next year!! If you new me you would know that i am one of Sequatchie Countys Biggest supporters, and just because i say something that ppl don't want to hear doesn't mean its not true

QUOTE(Purple&Gold220 @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826392385[/snapback]I am from Sequatchie! What i said was at least there is one sport our Crowd can cheer for without being disapointed. Maybe if you had came to one of our games you would have noticed that when we had a chance to win our crowd was going crazy and the game ended and we lost and that disapointed the crowd, we weren't disapointed at the players we were disapointed because we got our hopes up and then they got crushed, i am friends with every football player on that team, i know that every game they went out there and played their butts off, i cheered for them every game whether we won or we lost, but unfortunately everyone in the stands can't be like me and everyone feels different way and after so many losses the crowd loses faith and stop cheering, as for next year it may be another story but that doesn't help this years crowd any, they want a sport they can cheer for this year that wont' let them down and until now we haven't had one with the exception of volleyball and bowling which arent "large crowd" sports. The lady indians this year have given hope to our crowd and why would u hate the break the news that sc is gonna win every game next year? All i want if for them to win every game next year!! If you new me you would know that i am one of Sequatchie Countys Biggest supporters, and just because i say something that ppl don't want to hear doesn't mean its not true

Hey lets get the Lady Indians through this basketball game Wednesday night at 5:00 CST, throught the Sub, and state then you get on the boys football. Let's Cheer on the Lady Indians.

Play your game Lady Indians!!!!! bring home the win!