How does Neil Robinson and the Siegel Stars do this year?

siegelrep

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(E5 @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:18 AM) 826388376[/snapback]Davis drags himself to home plate looking like he would rather be anywhere but at home plate. Very relaxed at the plate, fluid pre-swing moves and the ball comes off his bat hard. May be the most relaxed looking hitter at the plate since Slayden's approach at Oakland. He has had good plate coverage and was fooled on a breaking pitch, kept his hands in the hitting position and hit a home run Friday night. Plays defense the same way...full speed, but looks like he is gliding. Has a knack to slow the game down with a good plan and approach and then reacts.

yup... good leader too. plays the game right.

QUOTE(siegelrep @ Feb 21 2007 - 06:29 AM) 826382341[/snapback]yes my bad i shouldn't have put his name in there cause its not a one man team it takes everybody and thats my bad

well the stars have won all there preseaon games and have pitched 2 no hitters and a compbined perfect game and on the hitting note they are not goig to be that bad... i mean they have 3 or 4 power hiters including the always depenable davis pearce but the stars have some young guys that have the chance to step up and hit including 2 freshamn and a couple sophmopres so yah idk we just have to wait