Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826389370[/snapback]You don't even know me and trust me I don't have a chip on my shoulder that's just your opinion and you know what they say about those. Thanks for your great expertise on your knowledge on the game of basketball but that don't impress me either. I never once said that LA was great that was your innerself on how you really feel about LA. But you wanted to slur them with that sarcastic remark that you wasn't all that impressed. Sounds like SOUR GRAPES to me. The point is we beat your team even though we didn't play well. I guess it takes more of a challenge than WH to get our girls up for a game. I guess Smith Co. will definitely get our attention.And if we get by them then I know Upperman will.

Now you're in denial... You have several different problems going on there... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Me try to impress you?? Wouldn't waste my time on someone like you, that you can take to the bank. You just go right along believing LA is great and I'll go along KNOWING the truth, UNIMPRESSIVE !!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826389467[/snapback]Should've, would've, could've, at this stage of the game if your team is still playing then you still have a chance. After all the game is tied at 0-0 untill someone scores. That's why they play the games. As I posted earlier, Livingston is not a very impressive team as far as having great shooters, or ball handlers, or as a defensive team. I think what has got them this far is their ability to do whatever it takes to win. Now at 26 and 7, they apparently know how to do that! That is what impressives me most about Hogeye. See you Monday night!

Agree with you coach. B/c I have seen just the opposite in alot of teams. They have good shooters, ball handlers and play good D. But they don't know how to win. LA girls do whatever it takes to get the win . I hope that trend continues. A team usually takes after the personality of their coach and Leslie has always been a winner. Others JC's Brown. Team isn't blessed with a lot of talent but they know how to win.

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826389498[/snapback]Now you're in denial... You have several different problems going on there... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Me try to impress you?? Wouldn't waste my time on someone like you, that you can take to the bank. You just go right along believing LA is great and I'll go along KNOWING the truth, UNIMPRESSIVE !!!!!

The truth is that you know nothing about basketball. Why would I be impressed from someone where they know nothing about the game. I'd bet we have JR. High teams that could compete in your district. So go back to fingernails 101 or whatever and we will be trying to get that gold ball just like we do every year.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826389517[/snapback]The truth is that you know nothing about basketball. Why would I be impressed from someone where they know nothing about the game. I'd bet we have JR. High teams that could compete in your district. So go back to fingernails 101 or whatever and we will be trying to get that gold ball just like we do every year.

I don't know why you would be impressed by me but apparently you are, please stop... And if you feel better about yourself thinking I know nothing about b'ball, then by all means, you think that way cause I can tell you need something going on in your life to make you feel good about it. Gold ball won't happen, but have fun trying.

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826389527[/snapback]I don't know why you would be impressed by me but apparently you are, please stop... And if you feel better about yourself thinking I know nothing about b'ball, then by all means, you think that way cause I can tell you need something going on in your life to make you feel good about it. Gold ball won't happen, but have fun trying.

Your absolutely right I have alot more things in my life going on than talking to someone that knows nothing about basketball. Can you say gold ball apparently not b/c it is fun trying. Why would I believe you about us not winning a gold ball b/c you know zilch. At least we have a chance.

QUOTE(tennisguy @ Feb 26 2007 - 01:06 AM) 826389604[/snapback]Tennisgirl?? Wow never heard that one before Rockingchair, it just about hurt my feelings tho. I hope your wicker busts out of the seat of that chair and ya end up on the floor!! lol

Seems like just yesterday that we had these same conversations but the shoe's on the other foot this time wouldn't you say. 7AA has stepped up their play or 8AA has lowered their's. Where's Goodpasture this year it's a shame that we can't play them again. Graduation hurts sometimes. But it hasn't hurt these young Wildcats from LA. I guess they don't know any better b/c they are so young. I guess 8AA has replaced Goodpasture with White House and Station Camp so it seems. But we'll see how it plays out.The Wildcats have had to grow up pretty fast and have seemed to have adapted rather well. They have held their own with some pretty good co. this year. And I don't see that trend changing that much in the Regions.

Yes I saw were you tried to be nice and give our region a little love but was cut off by Indian. Now that I know your from Macon Co. it all adds up. Last year you were mad b/c we beat your team by 40. And you jumped on the 8AA bandwagon. But this year Macon held their own with everybody which makes it a little different. I thought LA was pretty darn lucky to get out of Lafayette with a win. Macon really impressed me this year I actually thought they would be the team to beat but I guess I was wrong. I'm sure your still on the 8AA bandwagon but don't get your hopes up to high b/c Smith Co. as we all know has played Wh twice already and this time it could be very different. As for LA if they are hitting the trey they will blow Station Camp out of the gym. You can quote me on that.

And tennisguy good to hear from you where have you been hiding? And where are all the Goodpasture fans...... was that just a one hit wonder last year. We lost more to graduation than they did and here we are again. Tyson Stover is the only returning starter from last years team. We have 1 jr. and the rest are sophs and fresh. So I would expect to see us here in this position the next few years. But as we know the road gets harder from here on out and if a team from this area makes it to the state that's quite an accomplishment in itself.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826389545[/snapback]Your absolutely right I have alot more things in my life going on than talking to someone that knows nothing about basketball. Can you say gold ball apparently not b/c it is fun trying. Why would I believe you about us not winning a gold ball b/c you know zilch. At least we have a chance.

Dude, don't blow a gasket over all this... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Just because I don't see your LA Wildcats through the same rose colored glasses you do, you don't need to stroke out .... It also doesn't mean you know more about the game than I do either, but like I've stated before, if believing that makes you feel better about yourself, help yourself..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I just don't get an indication that you really have that much infinite wisdom of the game. I think you are bias about your team and everyone elses opinions are wrong. Step outside the box and see them for what they are, not very impressive. Again my assessment is from the ONLY game I've seen them play as the #6 team in the state. Two baskets from the field in a whole half, come on !!!

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826389182[/snapback]I listened to the game from the Upperman gym. WhiteHouse was in the bonus very early in the 1st half. Regions 4A and 4AA get stuck with inconsistant officiating every year.

i agree at schs boys versus greenbrier there were 22 or so fouls called --- it was wild

as one person put it -- ticky tacky fouls

at the schs and scamp girls game more -- ticky tacky fouls -- on both sides -- some i thought were clear over the back and smacking hands -- were not called --- but when one girl tried to guard the ball on offense they called her for pushing off - oh well -- we must overcome