Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

First of all I want to apologize to the White House team and anyone I offended. It was like BDP _ FAN said just a spitting contest between the guys. I guess it went a little overboard to say the least. I always try to post positive things about the kids that play b/c after all it's all about them. Please except my apology Proud Mom I was in no way talking about the WH players and never would. I guess BPD's post hit me the wrong way b/c of some of the other WH fans post. Hope there are no ill feelings BDP and I apologize to you . You are entitled to your opinion. We don't have to always agree but we can do it in a more civilized way.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rocking Chair. Everyone gets a bit passionate at times about their teams. I totally understand that. I just wouldn't want any of the kids to read some of the posts that I have seen on Coach T although I know the players get on here all of the time. It could be very hurtful, especially for a kid who has just played their last game and given it all they had.

Anyway, thanks for the apology. And by the way, I was impressed with the fans at L.A. Friday night. Especially the student section. Very well behaved.

QUOTE(PROUD BDP MOM @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:42 PM) 826391880[/snapback]Thanks Rocking Chair. Everyone gets a bit passionate at times about their teams. I totally understand that. I just wouldn't want any of the kids to read some of the posts that I have seen on Coach T although I know the players get on here all of the time. It could be very hurtful, especially for a kid who has just played their last game and given it all they had.

Anyway, thanks for the apology. And by the way, I was impressed with the fans at L.A. Friday night. Especially the student section. Very well behaved.

Thank you P MOM I'm sure the feelings are mutual about the WH players and fans. Once again I would never hurt a kid in any way on purpose. Well you can voice your support now for your teams by joining up on coachT. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No ill feelings here Rocking Chair. I'll accept your apology only if you'll accept mine.... You made a great point in your last post about it all being about the kids. That punched me right in the stomach when I think back to some of the things I said in my other posts. The word "ashamed" quickly comes to my mind. Glad to put this embarrassing goof on my part behind me.

MOM, I'll see ya tonight !!!!!

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826391900[/snapback]No ill feelings here Rocking Chair. I'll accept your apology only if you'll accept mine.... You made a great point in your last post about it all being about the kids. That punched me right in the stomach when I think back to some of the things I said in my other posts. The word "ashamed" quickly comes to my mind. Glad to put this embarrassing goof on my part behind me.

MOM, I'll see ya tonight !!!!!

Apology accepted there BDP but I'm the one that should be ashamed. I feel about several inches tall. I'm glad that you aren't mad after some of the barbaric things I said. Good luck to WH maybe both of our teams can advance tonight and play for the region title.

QUOTE(PROUD BDP MOM @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826391670[/snapback]I have never posted before and I actually registered just so I could reply to your post Rocking Chair. When you called White House losers, you went too far. My daughter plays for WHHS and I was, of course, at the game against Livingston Academy. I knew nothing about LA when we arrived there so I wasn't sure what to expect; however, I did know that they were ranked according to The Tennessean so I was a bit nervous. I have a feeling LA did not play up to their normal standards; however, I think if we all put emotions (and silly comments) aside, we might be able to agree that WHHS played a good game against LA and that actually caused them not to play their best. Yes, we came out on the losing end, but the girls were proud of themselves for fighting so hard and never giving up. I can assure you my daughter is not a loser, and neither are any of her teammates at WHHS. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that.

Good luck to LA.

dang yall couldve ended this a long time ago if yall wouldve just started thinkin like a mom!! Moms are always right!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hey Ms. J ; )

QUOTE(BigDaddy_1 @ Feb 27 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826392182[/snapback]Hey Rocking Chair, I didn't know you could be so nice...Anyway congrtats to WH...Go HOG-EYE!!! I like watching the sub-state at home!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well i think we still have one more game that is tomorrow, Upperman vs Livingston. It shall be awesome. I think Upperman will win because we are 20 points better than LA at home. I mean we have beat them twice at home. I think i will be watching sub-state at home!!

Go Lady Bees!