Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826389895[/snapback]just like they "whipped" white house mmmmmmmmmmm

White House lost, so I consider that a whipping, be it either winning by one or 21. Also LA won because of alot of just plain EFFORT. The plan of the game is to WIN. I know LA didn't hit alot of outside shots but THEY WON! I am sure the coach and all LA fans are pleased with the result reguardless of how they obtained it!

Wildcat 1970

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wildcat 1970 @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826389954[/snapback]White House lost, so I consider that a whipping, be it either winning by one or 21. Also LA won because of alot of just plain EFFORT. The plan of the game is to WIN. I know LA didn't hit alot of outside shots but THEY WON! I am sure the coach and all LA fans are pleased with the result reguardless of how they obtained it!

Wildcat 1970

Yeah, I'm sure LA's coach went into the locker room after the game and really commended the girls on shooting maybe 12% from the field in the 2nd half and really "whipping" up on White House by such a huge margin of 7.... According to LA's record, y'all have been "whipped" 7 times and some of those you weren't every really in because you lost by more than 2..... You folks need to get a clue.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826390092[/snapback]Yeah, I'm sure LA's coach went into the locker room after the game and really commended the girls on shooting maybe 12% from the field in the 2nd half and really "whipping" up on White House by such a huge margin of 7.... According to LA's record, y'all have been "whipped" 7 times and some of those you weren't every really in because you lost by more than 2..... You folks need to get a clue.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

LA was also playing 5 against 8 which made it a lot harder to get anything going. You need to figure out the game of basketball. The one with the most points wins whether you get them all on free throws or field goals.

Wildcat 1970

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826390092[/snapback]Yeah, I'm sure LA's coach went into the locker room after the game and really commended the girls on shooting maybe 12% from the field in the 2nd half and really "whipping" up on White House by such a huge margin of 7.... According to LA's record, y'all have been "whipped" 7 times and some of those you weren't every really in because you lost by more than 2..... You folks need to get a clue.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Your the one that needs to get a clue. If those so -called misses were good we would have beat you by 40. Talk about a problem. Your all hung up on this not impressed garbage. Let it go and try again next year. And as for knowing the game. I 've probably forgot more than you'll ever know.

GET USED TO IT

QUOTE(Wildcat 1970 @ Feb 26 2007 - 02:48 PM) 826390224[/snapback]LA was also playing 5 against 8 which made it a lot harder to get anything going. You need to figure out the game of basketball. The one with the most points wins whether you get them all on free throws or field goals.

Wildcat 1970

LA scored 20 points from the line but you couldn't get anything going because of the refs made it hard on you??? Is that what you are telling me??? And winning by 1 or 7 is whipping the other team??? I'm not the one that needs to figure out the game of basketball here. You might want to take a few minutes next time before you post to decide if really mean to say what you are typing. If you're honest with yourself, you'll just delete it and let it go.......

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 26 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826390233[/snapback]Your the one that needs to get a clue. If those so -called misses were good we would have beat you by 40. Talk about a problem. Your all hung up on this not impressed garbage. Let it go and try again next year. And as for knowing the game. I 've probably forgot more than you'll ever know.

GET USED TO IT

So called misses??? They didn't go in, it's a miss !!!!! Nothing so called about it. Did you even see the game? I'm starting to think not. I've read several others that thought LA was off Friday night and being the only time I've seen them play, it's all I have to base my opinion on which is and still remains, unimpressed by the Wildcats.

It's very obvious to me that you've forgotten quite a bit !!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You should be on ESPN with all your knowledge about the game of basketball. Or Cold Pizza you remind me of that idiot on there Skippy Bayless I think is his name. That sounds like a White House name. Skippy /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I could care less of your opinion about LA. It's pretty obvious your jealous or have some hang-up b/c you got beat. Face it the better team won. That's how it works you know. The team that scores the most points usually wins. Doesn't matter if it's by free throws or 3 pointers. LA won and that's all that matters. Just be happy you didn't lose by 40.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:37 PM) 826390294[/snapback]You should be on ESPN with all your knowledge about the game of basketball. Or Cold Pizza you remind me of that idiot on there Skippy Bayless I think is his name. That sounds like a White House name. Skippy /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I could care less of your opinion about LA. It's pretty obvious your jealous or have some hang-up b/c you got beat. Face it the better team won. That's how it works you know. The team that scores the most points usually wins. Doesn't matter if it's by free throws or 3 pointers. LA won and that's all that matters. Just be happy you didn't lose by 40.

Now you've started with the name calling cause I don't think your team is impressive. Showing your true colors I see. Apparently you do care about my opinion because you keep responding to it and getting more and more upset, enough to call me names.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And as far as I remember, anytime a team scores the most points, they ALWAYS win.... It would have taken 5 more games for LA to score 40 more points only hitting 2 buckets per half...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826390318[/snapback]Now you've started with the name calling cause I don't think your team is impressive. Showing your true colors I see. Apparently you do care about my opinion because you keep responding to it and getting more and more upset, enough to call me names.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And as far as I remember, anytime a team scores the most points, they ALWAYS win.... It would have taken 5 more games for LA to score 40 more points only hitting 2 buckets per half...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Tell me a name I called you. Your team WH got beat by a school LA that has one of the best girls basketball programs over the last 30 some odd years in the state. We have won more games this decade than your team has in 2 or 3. WH gave the good old college effort but it wasn't enough. Does that make you feel better to know that you lost by 7 then have at it that's ok by me. Like I said just be glad you didn't lose by 40.

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826390318[/snapback]Now you've started with the name calling cause I don't think your team is impressive. Showing your true colors I see. Apparently you do care about my opinion because you keep responding to it and getting more and more upset, enough to call me names.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And as far as I remember, anytime a team scores the most points, they ALWAYS win.... It would have taken 5 more games for LA to score 40 more points only hitting 2 buckets per half...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think you are mad because LA won the game with 2 field goals in last half and BEAT YOUR TEAM doing it!!! It will take a while to get over that won't it?

Wildcat 1970

QUOTE(Wildcat 1970 @ Feb 26 2007 - 04:06 PM) 826390333[/snapback]I think you are mad because LA won the game with 2 field goals in last half and BEAT YOUR TEAM doing it!!! It will take a while to get over that won't it?

Wildcat 1970

We should have shut em out. Maybe next year if we play them we will beat them 4 to Zilch /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />