Riverdale will win state in gurls

uncfan09

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(StarsPres @ Feb 23 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826386229[/snapback]Cookeville loses by 10 at Lincoln County tonight.

Well it is at Cookeville not Lincoln Co, but I would like to see that be the outcome as well. No way Cookeville will beat Riverdale again this year. probably because they wont get the chance to play them.

QUOTE(StarsPres @ Feb 23 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826386229[/snapback]Cookeville loses by 10 at Lincoln County tonight.

2 seeds play at home...that would be Cookeville

3 seeds travel...that would be Siegel

It must have been a Freudian slip...you can't grasp that Cookeville is a 2. Something is amiss in the universe.

You may be right about the outcome, but at least we won't have a long drive home after a loss. How far is Lawrenceburg from the 'Boro anyway?

So much for 7AAA stickin together.

Drive safely.

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Feb 23 2007 - 03:54 PM) 826386248[/snapback]Well it is at Cookeville not Lincoln Co, but I would like to see that be the outcome as well. No way Cookeville will beat Riverdale again this year. probably because they wont get the chance to play them.

Two very tough wins to get another chance, but if they get the opportunity, I think there is a better that 50% chance that they get a win against Riverdale on a neutral floor.