sycamore over mcnairy by 5

southside over harpeth by 2 should be a good one

semis

liberty over sycamore by 20

bolivar over southside by 5

championship

predicting the upset

bolivar over liberty by 1

Bolivar hosts Giles in substate (revenge time)

Liberty goes to MLK

both advance to state

QUOTE(papatiger @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826388027[/snapback]Harpeth and Sycamore will get to play one more game. NO one can stay with Liberty Tech. They are 30-35 pts. better than anyone. Their second team is the second best team in the region.

They had 24 points in 3 pointers in the 1st half.....maybe more. I think Charles came off the bench with 6, 3's. The bench was shooting lights out. I don't think the starters played that good.....may just be me.

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:13 PM) 826388041[/snapback]Papa tiger, what are the times for Tuesday night??

Harpeth and Bolivar play at 6:00

Sycamore and Liberty Tech at 7:45

You coming? If you are come by and meet me. I would love to meet you Good luck, but let me tell you, these Liberty Tech guys are unreal. I may be broadcasting for you all, not sure yet. They'll let me know tomorrow. If not, I'll be helping with the broadcast teams to get them set up.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826388043[/snapback]They had 24 points in 3 pointers in the 1st half.....maybe more. I think Charles came off the bench with 6, 3's. The bench was shooting lights out. I don't think the starters played that good.....may just be me.

No, I agree with you. they didn't look like they were into it. Oh, by the way What did Coach Williams get T'd up for? We couldn't tell. He was down in a crouch in front of the bench, didn't look like he was hollering.