Results of scrimmages

BHS23

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:45 AM) 826394647[/snapback]well r.o.b....i dont know if he is the sickest goalkeepers..i mean i have seen him in the state tourney for travel let a ball roll right between his legs, but he also has made some great saves..so it just kind of depends on the day i would guess

hahaha yea i remember that...i was in that game

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:29 AM) 826400273[/snapback]brentwood vs. father ryan on thurs March 8th

brentwood's forward bradley jacobs might be out for this game so i dont see brentwood having much offense with a fresh and soph stepping in

sorry to hear that bradley. who are the sophomore and freshman stepping in??

QUOTE(R.O.B.jr. @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:41 PM) 826401044[/snapback]Thank you o great R.O.B. I feel that Father Ryan is going to knock some heads off, and other teams will be very surprised by this quietly talented team.

"thank you o great R.O.B."........haha wow.........

i know they have charles rodriguez and jonah powers-myska, and both are very good players. who are some of their other players?

QUOTE(ManU90 @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826401089[/snapback]"thank you o great R.O.B."........haha wow.........

i know they have charles rodriguez and jonah powers-myska, and both are very good players. who are some of their other players?

Father Ryan has a deep tradition, coupled with talent and the desire not to accept defeat. Should be a good year for them and it will be fun to watch d2middle soccer.

QUOTE(ManU90 @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826401089[/snapback]"thank you o great R.O.B."........haha wow.........

Yes, Father Ryan does have Charles and Jonah, but they also have a core group of seniors that will lead the team to victory and some other juniors and sophomores that will give good contributions.

QUOTE(GREG141 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:24 PM) 826399733[/snapback]MBA is ripe to go deep into the state tourney. They have skill players and a very good coach...this could be their year.

I wouldnt say that now. . . wait till after the state championships to praise mba, the season has not even started yet. . . we are not the type of team that looks for praising and talking to drive us. . .