9A wide open

EvilleEagles

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dk25 @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:38 AM) 826392808[/snapback]i'm not sure who will take it 9A is up for grabs but i think boyd christian may sneak up on some people but i guess we'll see

I cant wait for the season to start mayb D9 will have some good teams. I have heard MTCS has a good looking team this year. I think they got a new kid from oakland or riverdale ond that can throw hard. but since he transfered he cant play for the first few games. We will see soon enough

QUOTE(snoopy_25 @ Feb 28 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826393156[/snapback]I cant wait for the season to start mayb D9 will have some good teams. I have heard MTCS has a good looking team this year. I think they got a new kid from oakland or riverdale ond that can throw hard. but since he transfered he cant play for the first few games. We will see soon enough

Just from what I remember from late last year I would say MTCS and Cascade will be tough this year.

I would expect Cascade to be the front-runner of this district. But i wouldn't count out Forrest just yet. They return four-starting seniors, including pitcher Burkett, who threw the ball well for them last year. MTCS should be tough as well. Eagleville also returns a good cast of players, including Blackwell who throws smoke....it should be interesting to see how this district turns out...

I agree that district 9a will be very tough this year. MTCS is the most likely to be on top in the district but don't count out some other teams. Cascade is skilled and diverse, while Eagleville has some talent. Van Buren didn't lose any body from last year and has some descent talent. Since Forrest lost a majority, who knows how good they will be. But these teams i mentioned all has potential to make this district a fun one to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(LovethoseRockets @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826412925[/snapback]The Rockets will be working hard. Never overlook Coach Hardison's crew. BTW, if anybody is interested in Mikie Minor this year at Vandy, go to www.vucommodores.com. He is 3-0.

Poor Mike having to play ball. Ping is down in Florida without him. But he did go see him before he left.

QUOTE(fritochilipie1001 @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826412898[/snapback]I wouldn't count out Forrest just yet. If they play together and get better as the year goes on, they can play with anybody in this district.

After suffering tough losses to Lewisburg,the Forrest Rockets looked good today in a 6-1 Victory over Perry County.The Rockets should continue to improve with experience as the year goes on!It should be fun to watch the competition throughout the year in This District..Good Luck to everyone!