District 10-AAA

kick1goal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will have to go with Clarksville because they have won the most District Championships. I think Dickson County will be the sleeper in this group. Rossview got blown out by Hendersonville. Henry County usually fields a competitive side as well.

Prediction: Clarksville vs. Dickson in the finals of this district. Any team that wins will find a hard road against Hendersonville in the Region.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(bellgo @ Mar 24 2007 - 12:22 AM) 826421431[/snapback]I played soccer for one year at SHS and we played in this same district. Clarksville and Northeast are usually the favorites. Dickson County and Henry County were also competitive. How is Springfield looking?

Northeast hasn't been a favorite since Rossview opened. The district championship has been Clarksville-Rossview the last 4 years. Dickson returns more talent than those two teams so they could surprise people and take the title. Look out for Northwest. They had the district coach of the year last year, and they could be the cinderella team of the district. In the end it doesn't matter because none of those teams can get through a section with Hendersonville and Brentwood.

Well how is everything looking what teams are good who is struggling. Springfield is 3-0-1, tied with White House, Hendricks and the Eric Uwiringiyimana(came from overseas), the both have had hat tricks, if you call them that in soccer, I do atleast.

Games:

@ Clarksville Northwest ---SF 4 NW 0 (Hendricks 3, Eric Uwiringiyimana 1)

Kenwood ---SF 6 KW 1 (Hendricks 2, Eric Uwiringiyimana 1) (I dont know who scored in 3rd period)

@ White House SF 1 WH 1 Hendricks 1

Cheatham Co. --- SF 6 CC 2 (Eric U. 3, Baggett, Hendricks, Smith 1)

Goal count: Hendricks (7), Eric (5), Baggett & Smith (1)

Upcoming Games:

April 5 Home v. Dickson Co. 6pm

April 10 @ Clarksville Northeast 6pm

Reminder: ALL home game played at Springfield Middle (same as football)

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(kick1goal @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:32 PM) 826385884[/snapback]Who takes the District title this year?

The district final will be Clarksville and Dickson Co. It should be a toss up but I think it will be Dickson Co. in the end. Clarksville has a worse record so far, losing over half of their games. I see their schedule is hard but they could have at least one goal in those loses. While there is Dickson Co. who is still undefeated.