Dyer Co. vs Covington

N2Choctaws

QUOTE(redbirdfan @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:01 AM) 826389695[/snapback]DC should have no problem with NorthSide tonight!! The Indians looked sloppy at best in their game with Westview..

Choctaws should play Crockett in the 7AA Finals!!

I agree with you that Dyer Co should be in the Region finals, but I think it will be Fayette Ware in the other slot instead of Crockett.....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC should beat Northside. Northside does have a kid you will be hearing about in the future, I can't remeber his name but he is a freshman and he should be a star. When DC played in the Spring league down in Jackson this past spring this kid was dunking on people catching balls off of the rim he hit a few threes. He will be fun to watch.

DC came out on fire early-- Blake and Crittendon played well as usual.. Justin got into some foul trouble and sat for parts of the first half.. NorthSide battled back and were only down four at the half. DC pulled away in the 2nd half as Blake finished with 26 points /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Crockett Co. had to much firepower for Fayette-Ware as Johnson had 23 points I think..

All 13AA FINAL -- in REGION 7AA DC/CC !! Should be an UP-TEMPO GAME no doubt.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(redbirdfan @ Feb 27 2007 - 07:18 AM) 826391340[/snapback]DC came out on fire early-- Blake and Crittendon played well as usual.. Justin got into some foul trouble and sat for parts of the first half.. NorthSide battled back and were only down four at the half. DC pulled away in the 2nd half as Blake finished with 26 points /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Crockett Co. had to much firepower for Fayette-Ware as Johnson had 23 points I think..

All 13AA FINAL -- in REGION 7AA DC/CC !! Should be an UP-TEMPO GAME no doubt.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Don't forget there is more that one Johnson...Shaun Johnson (23) Ron Johnson (16) Jarvis Perry (20)