Region 5AA

Morton

I really thought this region would easily be David Lispcomb or Ezell, but after seeing the score in the Spring Hill/Lipscomb, game... it looks like it might be anyone's tourney. DL faces Lewis Co. on Tuesday. Thoughts on that game? What about the Ezell game? Who makes it to the championship? Will it be another DL/Ezell match-up?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 5AA the title is up for grabs. Any of the 4 remaining teams could come out on top. David Lipscomb has 5 great seniors starting - however, they just barely pulled out a win against Spring Hill. Ezell Harding is aways a threat but CPA beat them during the regular season, and Marshall County beat CPA by 41 points. Lewis County is also a contender by beating FRA, however Marshall County beat Lewis County 3 times - twice in the regular season and in the District Championship but don't count them out!

Its not all about who finished on top in the regular season and in District play. The teams that advance are the teams that play smart, team basketball and who make the least mistakes on the floor. Basketball is a mental as well as physical. The teams that bring their

A game will move on.

Marshall County Tigerettes - you really took it to the limit by beating CPA by 41 points, with the 5 starters on the bench in the 4th quarter. Almost a flawless game of basketball with very few turnovers and floor mistakes - A GREAT TEAM EFFORT! Remember you and only you hold your destiny in your hands. We the fans are your biggest supporters and we believe that you can reach the stars! Lots of love to each of you and the game is given to the team that endures to the end. DON'T LET ANYTHING GET IN YOUR WAY - TAKE IT TO 'EM AND WIN ON MONDAY NIGHT!

QUOTE(player4life @ Feb 25 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826388686[/snapback]In 5AA the title is up for grabs. Any of the 4 remaining teams could come out on top. David Lipscomb has 5 great seniors starting - however, they just barely pulled out a win against Spring Hill. Ezell Harding is aways a threat but CPA beat them during the regular season, and Marshall County beat CPA by 41 points. Lewis County is also a contender by beating FRA, however Marshall County beat Lewis County 3 times - twice in the regular season and in the District Championship but don't count them out!

Its not all about who finished on top in the regular season and in District play. The teams that advance are the teams that play smart, team basketball and who make the least mistakes on the floor. Basketball is a mental as well as physical. The teams that bring their

A game will move on.

Marshall County Tigerettes - you really took it to the limit by beating CPA by 41 points, with the 5 starters on the bench in the 4th quarter. Almost a flawless game of basketball with very few turnovers and floor mistakes - A GREAT TEAM EFFORT! Remember you and only you hold your destiny in your hands. We the fans are your biggest supporters and we believe that you can reach the stars! Lots of love to each of you and the game is given to the team that endures to the end. DON'T LET ANYTHING GET IN YOUR WAY - TAKE IT TO 'EM AND WIN ON MONDAY NIGHT! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good luck to all the teams on monday night. TOOOOO eazy

Should be a couple of good games as all the teams finished at the top of their districts. The first match-up at 6:00 of Marshall Co. and Ezell-Harding should have a lot of three point shooting - the teams who hit theirs could come out the winner. Marshall Co. has a inside edge with tournament MVP Lauren March as E-H doesn't have the height. E-H does have district season and tournament MVP Leah McAlister who is very hard to stop with her accurate shooting from around the lane. Both teams are quick and play good defense. I give the overall edge to Marshall Co. In the 7:30 game, Lewis Co. and David Lipscomb, I'm not sure who will win this one as I haven't seen David Lipscomb since their early season game with Page. I know Lewis will have to have a good game from Micah Anderson and also hit some threes. Lipscomb has an experienced team with their seniors so that could be a factor. It should be a close game that could go either way.

QUOTE(player4life @ Feb 25 2007 - 05:34 PM) 826388686[/snapback]Marshall County Tigerettes - you really took it to the limit by beating CPA by 41 points, with the 5 starters on the bench in the 4th quarter. Almost a flawless game of basketball with very few turnovers and floor mistakes - A GREAT TEAM EFFORT! Remember you and only you hold your destiny in your hands. We the fans are your biggest supporters and we believe that you can reach the stars! Lots of love to each of you and the game is given to the team that endures to the end. DON'T LET ANYTHING GET IN YOUR WAY - TAKE IT TO 'EM AND WIN ON MONDAY NIGHT! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was impressed with MCHS girls. CPA did a good job denying the tall girl( 4 pts) at the post but everyone else hit 3's. Good hustle and anticipation. I think Marshall takes this region.

Guest bballmom10

QUOTE(tigerfanforlife @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826390930[/snapback]Anyone have a score update for the Lewis Co./Lipscomb game.

DL won by 17. A great game for the Mustangs. I think Ezell ended up losing by 10. Marshall Co. looks strong and Ezell's shots just were not falling and were forced a lot of times.