Culleoka vs. Collinwood

ckc20

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826392556[/snapback]Yeah that was one heck of a game...Collinwood played excellent and had the game right where they wanted it, but just couldnt pull it out...Congrats to CWOOD...They will definitely be back next year...

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> You just can't say it, can you bballer13? CONGRATS TO CULLEOKA! Unbelievable game! Congratulations to Collinwood too. They played an awesome game. #54 is so good! Parents were super nice!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment. You are obviously a great fan of your team and sports in general. I guess you are one of those C'wood fans that our fans were bragging on for their spirit and their manners. The Warriors and the Trojans both played a greatly entertaining game!!!

QUOTE(TrojanSportsFan @ Feb 28 2007 - 06:19 AM) 826392742[/snapback]Great game Trojans. Congrats on your season. Congrats to the Warriors on the win.

QUOTE(macattack @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:51 AM) 826392920[/snapback]CULLY BY 14...CULLY BY 20...WELL THE TROJANS SHOWED HEART AND GAVE THE WARRIORS ALL THEY WANTED...IT WAS A GREAT GAME AND THE TROJANS DID A GREAT JOB AGAINST A TEAM THAT COULD WIN THE BIG ONE...

it was a GREAT game!!!!! I did not see the earlier games between these schools, but I couldn't believe how well Collinwood shot the 3 pointers in this game!!!!!! The point man would look to pass down low a few times then just drain the 3!!! I would love to know the % of 3 pointers. I had heard the big kid was good, the other kids shot great also!!!!

QUOTE(Mr knowitall @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826392945[/snapback]it was a GREAT game!!!!! I did not see the earlier games between these schools, but I couldn't believe how well Collinwood shot the 3 pointers in this game!!!!!! The point man would look to pass down low a few times then just drain the 3!!! I would love to know the % of 3 pointers. I had heard the big kid was good, the other kids shot great also!!!!

I TALKED WITH H LUKER HE DIDNT KNOW THE % EXACTLY BUT IT WAS HIGH. THE KIDS HAVE TAKEN IT PRETTY WELL BUT THE COACH IS A LITTLE BUMED. HE HAS TAKEN A LOT OF FLACK THIS YEAR BUT THE KIDS HAVE PLAYED AND BROUGHT HOME SOME AWESOME AWARDS. THREE YEARS AGO THEY ONLY WON 1 GAME. SEEMS TO ME COACH MORRIS HAS DONE SOMETHING RIGHT.

QUOTE(macattack @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:51 AM) 826392920[/snapback]CULLY BY 14...CULLY BY 20...WELL THE TROJANS SHOWED HEART AND GAVE THE WARRIORS ALL THEY WANTED...IT WAS A GREAT GAME AND THE TROJANS DID A GREAT JOB AGAINST A TEAM THAT COULD WIN THE BIG ONE...

Wait a second, I said Cully by 8. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Good job by the Trojans last night. The boys team played a tough game that really surprised me. This was the first time that I managed to see them play and I was impressed. The cheerleaders were nearly as impressive. They were tossing the girls around and lifting them. Awesome job to the players, cheerleaders, and parents. Good luck with the girls team.

QUOTE(phx1best @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:10 AM) 826392854[/snapback]/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> You just can't say it, can you bballer13? CONGRATS TO CULLEOKA! Unbelievable game! Congratulations to Collinwood too. They played an awesome game. #54 is so good! Parents were super nice!!

Ive said it before many times...I guess I just wasnt thinking about it last night when i was posting..congrats to cully

QUOTE(girlbythewhirlpool @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:37 AM) 826392898[/snapback]Thanks for the compliment. You are obviously a great fan of your team and sports in general. I guess you are one of those C'wood fans that our fans were bragging on for their spirit and their manners. The Warriors and the Trojans both played a greatly entertaining game!!!

The atmosphere was great last night. Yes I am a big fan of our teams. I like to support them as much as I can. That's why I started the web site for them. Just wish I can be there for the girls game tonight. But tonight is a church night.

QUOTE(TrojanSportsFan @ Feb 28 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826393360[/snapback]The atmosphere was great last night. Yes I am a big fan of our teams. I like to support them as much as I can. That's why I started the web site for them. Just wish I can be there for the girls game tonight. But tonight is a church night.

Trojansportsfan, What's your website address for them? Would love to look at it. Collinwood's 3 point shots were great. Ours wouldn't drop in 'til the end when Josh hit a big one. I think your Tyler guy seems so nice...so focused. He has a lot of talent.

And bballer13, I was just kidding you. I know you had to have been caught up in the excitement of the game! It was such a nervous game for fans to watch!

QUOTE(phx1best @ Feb 28 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826393410[/snapback] Trojansportsfan, What's your website address for them? Would love to look at it. Collinwood's 3 point shots were great. Ours wouldn't drop in 'til the end when Josh hit a big one. I think your Tyler guy seems so nice...so focused. He has a lot of talent.

And bballer13, I was just kidding you. I know you had to have been caught up in the excitement of the game! It was such a nervous game for fans to watch!

PHX1BEST I agree that Thompson guy is one heck of player and he just plays the game not worrying about the officicating...

Yeah that game had lots of excitement in it... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(phx1best @ Feb 28 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826393410[/snapback] Trojansportsfan, What's your website address for them? Would love to look at it. Collinwood's 3 point shots were great. Ours wouldn't drop in 'til the end when Josh hit a big one. I think your Tyler guy seems so nice...so focused. He has a lot of talent.

www.collinwoodtrojans.com

QUOTE(TrojanSportsFan @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:11 PM) 826393489[/snapback]www.collinwoodtrojans.com

TrojanSportsFan, WOW! Your Collinwood Trojans website is awesome. I wish I had known about it last night. I was trying to find information and photos on the school's website (which is incomplete) to show some relatives who we were going to play! You did a great job and put in a lot of hard work!!