Tennessee high VS. Science Hill Round 4

b_ball_fan2005

QUOTE(tseals31 @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:04 AM) 826389856[/snapback]Science Hill definitely has more talent and will blow out Tennesse High if they are allowed to run and gun, however Tennessee High plays a very, very slow methodical style of basketball and won with it in the district. Whichever team can impose their will and control the tempo of the game will win. Tennessee High is heavy on heart and Science Hill is pretty loaded, should be a good game. ...Science Hill by6 or more.

if its in the 40's TN HIGH WINS... above the 40's SHHS wins....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826389859[/snapback]Whao a shootout! 55 points against Science Hill? I would be shocked since they just scored 55 against the 4th place IMAC team at home...they may win the game but if it starts going far above 40 the Vikings chances decrease

And the mighty Indians of DB only scored 54 against a 9th place Daniel Boone team in the Big 9. So what’s your point?

I’ve come to believe that we would have to beat the Cleveland Cavaliers (at home) to get respect from all the haters at DB and Science Hill. You guys keep telling yourself that “we just had a bad game”, or “we where cold from the field”, or “it was just a fluke”, or “the Bahamas refs help them”, or “they don’t score enough points to win”, or “the Vikings aren’t that good they’re just lucky”, whatever it is you tell yourself to sooth your egos. Have you checked to see if maybe there was a full moon outside when these miracle wins by the Vikings occurred...maybe thats the answer /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ? The bottom line is the Vikings beat you both…not once, but two (2) times…even with the “DB messiah” (Coty) and “the great one” himself (Omar)! I’m just sitting back and laughing at all of the same people once again posting their same predictions in a futile attempt to will the Vikings to loose by 15, 20, or more /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . They I will enjoy watching these same people say “wow can you believe the Vikings won…….AGAIN” /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />! I have a feeling that we will have to issue a region wide suicides watch if when all the dust settles, the Vikings are in the Regional Championship game against Greeneville!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(thehill23 @ Feb 25 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826388206[/snapback]This game will not be close, unless Tennessee High promises to take the Knoxville refs with them to the Bahamas or ref in the Arby's.

lol You must be an idiot. Science Hill and Tennessee High travel together with the refs to the Bahamas just about every year. How are you going to blame the refs when Science Hill has only lost that 1 game to them. Oh and isnt one of the refs dating or married to the head coach of science hill? So I mean atleast give credit where its due. Omar just got shut down last game. He knows more than you do and I believe he said himself that there was just too much defensive pressure.

QUOTE(tnballer2205 @ Feb 26 2007 - 07:57 AM) 826389647[/snapback]i dont kno what tn high has to do to get some love.....they win the district championship and doing so beat 2 team both that were both in the top 10 in the state and they still are predictedt o loose most games they play???

R u insane???

Well if they play anything like they did last game then he might be asking you that question because they score will probably be a lot worse if they dont play 10 times better.

QUOTE(Cap1 @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826390004[/snapback]And the mighty Indians of DB only scored 54 against a 9th place Daniel Boone team in the Big 9. So what’s your point?

I’ve come to believe that we would have to beat the Cleveland Cavaliers (at home) to get respect from all the haters at DB and Science Hill. You guys keep telling yourself that “we just had a bad game”, or “we where cold from the field”, or “it was just a fluke”, or “the Bahamas refs help them”, or “they don’t score enough points to win”, or “the Vikings aren’t that good they’re just lucky”, whatever it is you tell yourself to sooth your egos. Have you checked to see if maybe there was a full moon outside when these miracle wins by the Vikings occurred...maybe thats the answer /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ? The bottom line is the Vikings beat you both…not once, but two (2) times…even with the “DB messiah” (Coty) and “the great one” himself (Omar)! I’m just sitting back and laughing at all of the same people once again posting their same predictions in a futile attempt to will the Vikings to loose by 15, 20, or more /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . They I will enjoy watching these same people say “wow can you believe the Vikings won…….AGAIN” /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />! I have a feeling that we will have to issue a region wide suicides watch if when all the dust settles, the Vikings are in the Regional Championship game against Greeneville!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

DB might have won if the Messiah would have given the sophomore another shot instead of just throwing up shots lol

QUOTE(Cougarfan22 @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826390010[/snapback]lol You must be an idiot. Science Hill and Tennessee High travel together with the refs to the Bahamas just about every year. How are you going to blame the refs when Science Hill has only lost that 1 game to them. Oh and isnt one of the refs dating or married to the head coach of science hill? So I mean atleast give credit where its due. Omar just got shut down last game. He knows more than you do and I believe he said himself that there was just too much defensive pressure.

Cap1, give it up...Everyone knows that this is you under a different name. All you have to do is look back at Cougarfan22's post and notice that every one of them has something to do with TN High.

Neutral refs = SH by about 15.

QUOTE(Cap1 @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826390004[/snapback]And the mighty Indians of DB only scored 54 against a 9th place Daniel Boone team in the Big 9. So what’s your point?

anyway...I did see Deshaud Johnson on the Friday night highlites and he had a big part in King's conference tourney championship...congrats to the him and the team

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 26 2007 - 04:22 PM) 826390268[/snapback]anyway...I did see Deshaud Johnson on the Friday night highlites and he had a big part in King's conference tourney championship...congrats to the him and the team

Thanks! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />