Who's nervous?

QUOTE(coach15 @ Feb 26 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826390121[/snapback]There are going to be a lot of really talented teams sent to the house tonight.

I'm scared to death. There is a LOT of pressure on our girls. This sets the stage for an upset. I know we are the best team and should prevail, but like you said...an upset and that is what it would be if we came home tonight. Not only an upset, but would be a shame, because I feel our team is the only one that can represent East TN well in the substate or state.

QUOTE(billybobjr @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826390177[/snapback]I'm scared to death. There is a LOT of pressure on our girls. This sets the stage for an upset. I know we are the best team and should prevail, but like you said...an upset and that is what it would be if we came home tonight. Not only an upset, but would be a shame, because I feel our team is the only one that can represent East TN well in the substate or state.

OOPS! Guess I should tell who I am talking about...Greeneville Region 1 AAA

QUOTE(billybobjr @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:24 PM) 826390177[/snapback]I'm scared to death. There is a LOT of pressure on our girls. This sets the stage for an upset. I know we are the best team and should prevail, but like you said...an upset and that is what it would be if we came home tonight. Not only an upset, but would be a shame, because I feel our team is the only one that can represent East TN well in the substate or state.

well we(cleveland) plan on helping you guys(girls) represent East TN well in the substate and/or state, if we can just get past tonight. I hate playing a team 3 times, especailly when you feel like they could pull the upset

QUOTE(clevelandblueraiderfan @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:35 PM) 826390200[/snapback]well we(cleveland) plan on helping you guys(girls) represent East TN well in the substate and/or state, if we can just get past tonight. I hate playing a team 3 times, especailly when you feel like they could pull the upset

That would be the same situation that we are in. We have beat the team twice, but have to play them a third time.

QUOTE(billybobjr @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:24 PM) 826390177[/snapback]I'm scared to death. There is a LOT of pressure on our girls. This sets the stage for an upset. I know we are the best team and should prevail, but like you said...an upset and that is what it would be if we came home tonight. Not only an upset, but would be a shame, because I feel our team is the only one that can represent East TN well in the substate or state.

Glad we're not the only ones nervous about this game!

(I think the girls are fine, but I'M a nervous wreck!)

QUOTE(clevelandblueraiderfan @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:35 PM) 826390200[/snapback]well we(cleveland) plan on helping you guys(girls) represent East TN well in the substate and/or state, if we can just get past tonight. I hate playing a team 3 times, especailly when you feel like they could pull the upset

Yeah we are playing DB for 3rd time. I'm pulling for you guys. I have family in Cleveland that go to CHS. As far as representing East TN, I was referring to upper East TN. I put you guys in a league of your own! Good luck tonight.

QUOTE(billybobjr @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826390975[/snapback]Our game was Too Close for Comfort! We BARELY pulled out the W. Congrats to Cleveland, hope to see ya at the boro!

Congrats to Greeneville, mama always said, a close win is better than a close lost /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />