HOW DO THE CLASS A TEAMS STACK UP NEXT YEAR?

jamieroper

Hey jamieroper,

You are bragging about next year, so since this is a forum for opinions; I gave mine. As a plus member I figure that I pay for the right to do that.

I'll take your red car; tow it to the junk yard and crush it, just like your team's dreams got crushed with NO state appearance warching and whining from the cheap seats.

P.S. Are you a Chicago Cubs fan? It would be fitting.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigmoney128 @ Mar 3 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826398577[/snapback]Hey jamieroper,

You are bragging about next year, so since this is a forum for opinions; I gave mine. As a plus member I figure that I pay for the right to do that.

I'll take your red car; tow it to the junk yard and crush it, just like your team's dreams got crushed with NO state appearance warching and whining from the cheap seats.

P.S. Are you a Chicago Cubs fan? It would be fitting.

Do not have a problem with you stating your opinion. You paid for that right, as you said. Just do not tell me that I do not have to same right to talk about anything I want.

Very nice talking about Kid's dream getting crushed. You sound like a class act.

You probably have no idea about the red car and Ka Chow, do you????

There is no way any class A team from east tn can hang with Collinwood or a team like Collinwood. Sorry I have absolutely no stake in anything, just a bored retiree with way too much time on my hands. I used to scout for a small college in Michigan and keep up with all the high school teams. I was incredibly disappointed watching unaka play greenback. I've seen better grade school games. Sorry, my hones opinion.

sorry cloudland played greenback - that goes to show you how bored I was!!!

QUOTE(bballforever @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826398657[/snapback]There is no way any class A team from east tn can hang with Collinwood or a team like Collinwood. Sorry I have absolutely no stake in anything, just a bored retiree with way too much time on my hands. I used to scout for a small college in Michigan and keep up with all the high school teams. I was incredibly disappointed watching unaka play greenback. I've seen better grade school games. Sorry, my hones opinion.

sorry cloudland played greenback - that goes to show you how bored I was!!!

Who won?

QUOTE(coachh17 @ Mar 3 2007 - 04:24 PM) 826398440[/snapback]I think bigmoney makes a good point. Richland got beat by a #4 seed in the first round of the region. Maybe it was a fluke, but they didn't get it done this year. Apparently they return their entire team next year, but if they don't improve significantly they may fall out early again.

The Richland loss to Summertown was not a fluke. They got beat by a better coached team. Talent wise, Richland probably is a little better. Worse coaching job I have ever heard of. Richland will have 25 plus wins again next year. They will also not make it past region next year.

QUOTE(superdaveosborne @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826400066[/snapback]Some schools for next year to get to a substate game and possibly get in to the state tournament

Oliver Springs- Hardly a sleeper

CRange - could be great by the end of the year

RBS - Sound Coaching

Hey Dave, you must have decided to post on every thread available. Ha ha.

It will be fun seeing how Oliver Springs has improved from last year on Wednesday.

CRange should be great from the beginning of the year next year.

I will leave the RBS coach alone from now on. My prayers are with him and his family.

Are you really Dave Osborne??? Or just a screen name? Take care and keep posting. It keeps things interesting. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(superdaveosborne @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826400619[/snapback]I am going to be the fastest to 100 posts! That's my goal....Ha

OS is much better and they will make some noise at the boro this year. but not for long cause they're going to lose to Clarkrange

And it's a screen name! My real name is Mike Tyson! lol

Mine is actually Stanley Roper. LOL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(superdaveosborne @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826400619[/snapback]I am going to be the fastest to 100 posts! That's my goal....Ha

OS is much better and they will make some noise at the boro this year. but not for long cause they're going to lose to Clarkrange

And it's a screen name! My real name is Mike Tyson! lol

If that is your goal then you have already lost.