miss basketball

senator

I watched a young lady play his year that I have the upmost respect for.Although she didn't have a outstanding game in RBS's loss to C'range she showed why she is considered for miss basketball by her talent all year and her sportsmanship.Jackson CO. is a district rival of RBS but I've seen qualities on and off the floor from that young lady that should and I know does make her family very proud.If I had a vote for miss basketball based on talent and being a good inividual it would go to miss Leonard.

Big ups to you senator! I know that even if you are the best choice it is hard to get it as a freshman, but if there has been a situation where a freshman could get it, I think this could be the year! Great season Laken, I know this wouldnt be much of a consolation to you and your team, but great season you are well deserving!

QUOTE(drag-buff-fan @ Mar 3 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826398300[/snapback]Laken is good don't get me wrong but I think miss BB should at least make all region. RBS just doesn't have any competition outside of there district on their schedule. I believe if they played better non district teams, her numbers wouldn't be near as impressive.

And I guess your stats are?

QUOTE(drag-buff-fan @ Mar 3 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826398300[/snapback]Laken is good don't get me wrong but I think miss BB should at least make all region. RBS just doesn't have any competition outside of there district on their schedule. I believe if they played better non district teams, her numbers wouldn't be near as impressive.

i agree --- they played several small schools numerous time -- and blew them out every time - would like to see them play nearby doub a schools --- smith, macon, upperman ---- why not? would be good for both teams, i think

i agree -- she is good - but i think for strong consideration to win ---- the girl's team ought to have placed better in tourneys - but hey that's just me

I agree. if RBS had more competition they wouldn't fold when there opponents turned up the heat on them in post season play