Temple vs. Arts & Sciences

Natural_Gas

QUOTE(ballin90 @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826394011[/snapback]who asked them to leave?

and what happened at the baseball game?

The CSAS fan is just being ridiculous. I do not know anything about the basketball game but I heard about the baseball game last year and Kevin Skogen is who he is talking about and he did not "pitch a fit." Even though the coach's card admits just the coach, schools typically allow the coach's family to enter also. The gate keeper was just doing his job and did not know. Kevin was trying to explain it to him.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:25 AM) 826394714[/snapback]The CSAS fan is just being ridiculous. I do not know anything about the basketball game but I heard about the baseball game last year and Kevin Skogen is who he is talking about and he did not "pitch a fit." Even though the coach's card admits just the coach, schools typically allow the coach's family to enter also. The gate keeper was just doing his job and did not know. Kevin was trying to explain it to him.

Rules are Rules.

When Temple played Grace during the regular season it was a blow out both times but at the District I understand that it was a close game. If CSAS turns it up a notch tonight, you never know what may happen. Temple and CSAS do not really match up well, though. I am pretty sure that CSAS does not have an answer yet for Temple.

Regardless, I will be 'rootin for region three.

QUOTE(piratedad @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826393786[/snapback]...and that is that the coach that built the program at temple got out just in time he is a great guy and coach and would not have asked those fans to leave just cause they were loud

It had nothing to do with the coach. Skogen didn't do anything. The announcer (Dr. Kemp) stated that the officials asked the CSAS fans to move. That statement made no sense. Skogen doesn't care where they sit.

Temple won by 12 I think, 53-41

looked sloppy on offense, very good defense...

skogen had 18 I think

that's like 80 points in the region tourney alone....Can you say Mr. Basketball????

CSAS played well defensively, very athletic and quick, scrappy, emotional, and streaky, could give pickett a game or could get destroyed....