Franklin vs Whites Creek

Metro "Ballin"

QUOTE(Metro @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:21 AM) 826392873[/snapback]The more I see Franklin play, the more I like what Jay Johnson does with his Rebels. It's hard to fathom that the Rebels won going 0-17 from beyond the arc. They kept shooting, that's what you have to do when your team uses the three so much. Impressive play by the sophomores Young and Glover. It looks like the future is bright for Franklin.

Whites Creek is so athletic and Grahm is a "Manchild". Maybe you throw a junk D at him,,,,but you can't leave that other cat who hit 27 last night.

Johnson and Nollner, two good coaches going at it. The key will be how the Rebels handle the press if Whites Creek uses a press D.

You have got to think Franklin will shoot better,,,it can't get worse than last night, the scary thing is they misssed 5 "uncontested" layups and 17 threes and still beat a good team.

Should be fun,,the crowd in the first game last night was crazy, that's why HS bball is so great.

Nice call by Jay Johnson on the "intentional free throw play"

Michael Young was the difference in the 4th,,,man,,,he's just a sophomore!!!!

Back to Grahm,,,,the only CHANCE to knock off Whites Creek,,,,,,,stop Jamie, then you have chance.

Not sure who wins this one,,,I'll let the experts pick since I have only been on this board for 10 days.

Well I dont know to much about Franklin, but i think im gonna pick Whites creek. I know a little more about them.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Metro @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:21 AM) 826392873[/snapback]The more I see Franklin play, the more I like what Jay Johnson does with his Rebels. It's hard to fathom that the Rebels won going 0-17 from beyond the arc. They kept shooting, that's what you have to do when your team uses the three so much. Impressive play by the sophomores Young and Glover. It looks like the future is bright for Franklin.

Whites Creek is so athletic and Grahm is a "Manchild". Maybe you throw a junk D at him,,,,but you can't leave that other cat who hit 27 last night.

Johnson and Nollner, two good coaches going at it. The key will be how the Rebels handle the press if Whites Creek uses a press D.

You have got to think Franklin will shoot better,,,it can't get worse than last night, the scary thing is they misssed 5 "uncontested" layups and 17 threes and still beat a good team.

Should be fun,,the crowd in the first game last night was crazy, that's why HS bball is so great.

Nice call by Jay Johnson on the "intentional free throw play"

Michael Young was the difference in the 4th,,,man,,,he's just a sophomore!!!!

Back to Grahm,,,,the only CHANCE to knock off Whites Creek,,,,,,,stop Jamie, then you have chance.

Not sure who wins this one,,,I'll let the experts pick since I have only been on this board for 10 days.

something i have noticed is that Franklins shooting game is like clockwork almost. for the most part they have an off night on shooting every other game to every 2 games and then they have a great night and hit multiple threes, tear up the inside, and have all around good ball skills. so i hope it they come back around and have an amazing night on the shooting side of the game.

We were up by 5 @ the half then down by 5 goin into the 4th quarter. FHS missed a lot of free throws, threes & a few layups. Whites Creek was just a lot quicker, especially the second half. Seemed like we just weren't goin to the ball to meet the pass. Don't know when we've had so much trouble just inbounding the ball.

Congrats to Batt, Glass & Young (Sophomore) for their All-Region tournament selection!!! Now lets go to Clarksville and avenge that two point loss that started the season. See ya in Murfreesboro!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

WC was just a better team. The guard play by WC is just too strong for any team to really handle. I didn't see any offense inside by FR especially in the 2nd half. I also thought they relied to much on the 3 when ther was alot of time left and they could have attacked the basket and tried to get some fouls.

P.S. great officiated game

P.S.S. NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT