Lake County vs Gleason

sbl0702

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Hater_Nation_Rules @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:24 AM) 826394508[/snapback]Best Coach...come one now..you must be his friend. We usually agree on most things, but the best coach??? lol

Randy is my friend but this could be one of Randy's best coaching job that he's done, his record speaks for itself. When you lose the talent (4 key players) that Gleason lost last year and replace them with 4 freshmen and go 32-1 that is pretty remarkable. The freshmen have come a long way this season and arent playing like freshmen anymore.

QUOTE(GHS30 @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826393987[/snapback]WOW what a game!! Way to go Lady Dawgs! Congrates to Hudson Green & Auvenshine on the All Tourney Team. I have always said that this was a team sport and tonight you proved it. Taylor and Jenna, AWESOME play from 2 big Freshmen..... Can't wait to see them mature!! Lets beat Scotts Hill and go back to State!!!!

DOES ANY FRESHMAN START FOR GLEASON? WHO ARE THE JUNIORS STARTERS? ANYBODY KNOW WHO MADE THE REGION TEAM BESIDES GLEASON PLAYERS?

QUOTE(Hater_Nation_Rules @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:24 AM) 826394508[/snapback]Best Coach...come one now..you must be his friend. We usually agree on most things, but the best coach??? lol

I have to agree. I think Randy Frazier is the best coach in the state! His record does speak for itself. And record aside...you must be a good coach to have created and maintained the tradition that Gleason has, and will continue to have as long as Frazier is there.

QUOTE(sam_jones @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:23 AM) 826394818[/snapback]DOES ANY FRESHMAN START FOR GLEASON? WHO ARE THE JUNIORS STARTERS? ANYBODY KNOW WHO MADE THE REGION TEAM BESIDES GLEASON PLAYERS?

Gleason starts two seniors, one junior and two freshman. Let's see, the all-region team had three gleason players...so yeah that made up the all region team. I really don't know what your hang up is with Gleason. This team has earned the right to be where they are right now. I know the work that the coach and the players have put into getting to this point. I really don't like people making comments that they know nothing about.

QUOTE(dawgseyeview @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:01 AM) 826394888[/snapback]Gleason starts two seniors, one junior and two freshman. Let's see, the all-region team had three gleason players...so yeah that made up the all region team. I really don't know what your hang up is with Gleason. This team has earned the right to be where they are right now. I know the work that the coach and the players have put into getting to this point. I really don't like people making comments that they know nothing about.

SORRY IF YOU TOOK OFFENSE--I REALLY JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHO THE OTHERS WERE THAT MADE THE TOURNAMENT TEAM>

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826394959[/snapback]

You must not have been at the same game that I was at. And also if you were at the game, why are you asking who made the All Region team. If you cared, you could have hung around and saw who made the team.

I think I'm with dawgseyeview, sounds like you are just trying to stir up The Gleason and Lake County fans.

Thanks Greenfieldfan! Saw you at the game last night, and I Have to say you were off on your win spread by 6 points....lol! I am just glad Gleason got the "W"!!!! Hope you make it to the Dawg House on Saturday night!

Greenfieldfan

Gleason has the best player and the best coach. Gleason is the most fundamental team in the state and it will be a different story tonight.

Gleason by 10.[/b]

Greenfieldfan,

You like our coach-- there are some houses for sale in Gleason (if you do not like Gleason, what about Palmersville). Your 8th grade player needs to come to this great town and school. Most people get the idea that you like our coach better than any coach Greenfield has had and you seem to follow our team more than your own team.

Houses are for sale all over Gleason (If not we will find you one in Palmersville - like Mr. Douglas on Green Acres, you can get that clean air into your lungs). If you move to Palmersville, we will still let your child go to Gleason and we will not be offended.

I agree that we (Gleason) do have a good coach and a lot of good players (not just one as some think). Isn't Green or Avenshine good? I think they are and you probably do as well. But it has been 8 long years since we have made the trip to the Boro. Maybe with your help, that is if you will move to our great community, it will not be 8 years.

Waiting to see how much you love our coach and school???????? I will contact a real estate person if you want me to. How about it?

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORIES OF THE PALMERSVILLE PIRATES!

Palmersville,

Really I do appreciate the offer but I guess I'll hang around Greenfield. I've been here 50 years and I hope that I've got a few more years before they run me off. I realize that Gleason has more than one good player. Candace and Riley (forgive my spelling) are both very good players and have been for years. Jenna, Taylor & Kim have stepped up and arent playing like freshmen. This group is a solid bunch that plays good defense and does all the little things. They have a chemistry that is working, everyone knows there role.

Kayla is up for Miss Basketball and she has worked as hard as anyone I know, I love to watch her play. In my opinion she is the ultimate team player who doesnt care who scores or gets the credit, Kayla's attitude is let's just win. She is a coach and quarterback on the floor. She encourages the younger girls and I notice little things like that.

Randy Frazier is my friend but he is a great coach. Willie Trevathan is my friend and he also is a great coach. I try to give credit where credit is due whether its for Greenfield or whoever. I hate to see Coach Trevathan leave, he is not only a great coach but a good teacher and a role model for our kids. We will miss him. I just hope we can find a coach and person the quality of Coach Trevathan.

Go Gleason!