McNairy and Liberty Score?

Mark Gaither

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McNairy wins a thrilling game 69-68. They trailed about the whole game and down 10 entering 4th qtr. McNairy hit a 3 and 2 plus 1 shot to start the 4th. They took the lead with a 3 at about the 4:30 mark. The game went back and forth the rest of the game. Jarrett shot a 3 for Liberty with under 10 sec and missed but got her own rebound and scored 2 points as time expired and McNairy held on for the win.

Jarrett led the game scorers with 31 pts. Cole led McNAiry with 19.

Good Job Lady Bobcats and now it't time to host the sub-state game. Good Luck to Liberty and go on the road and get the W. I hope we can get a McNairy/Liberty V.

QUOTE(LetMeHearYA @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:50 PM) 826393980[/snapback]McNairy wins a thrilling game 69-68. They trailed about the whole game and down 10 entering 4th qtr. McNairy hit a 3 and 2 plus 1 shot to start the 4th. They took the lead with a 3 at about the 4:30 mark. The game went back and forth the rest of the game. Jarrett shot a 3 for Liberty with under 10 sec and missed but got her own rebound and scored 2 points as time expired and McNairy held on for the win.

Jarrett led the game scorers with 31 pts. Cole led McNAiry with 19.

Good Job Lady Bobcats and now it't time to host the sub-state game. Good Luck to Liberty and go on the road and get the W. I I hope we can get a McNairy/Liberty V.

If so it comes next Saturday in the Class AA State Title Game /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yes, I know. The four games between these schools have been very good ones and I would like to see them play one more game against each other. It will be a tough road but if both of them play ball, I believe they can make some noise. Plus, Erika Wright got some playing time tonight for McNairy and I hope her knee keeps getting better so she can play some more minutes.

BC, do you know anything about DL or Marshall Co?

QUOTE(rolltide418 @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:19 PM) 826394050[/snapback]Sounds like it was a very exciting game. Does anyone know who the other members of the all region team were? Did anyone from Cheatham County make the team?

If Megan Hunter didn't make it after the game she had against JSS last weekend then I personally would be SHOCKED /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(rolltide418 @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:19 PM) 826394050[/snapback]Sounds like it was a very exciting game. Does anyone know who the other members of the all region team were? Did anyone from Cheatham County make the team?

Forsythe and Hunter from Cheatham County, Johnson and McGill from Lexington, MVP Crayton from McNairy, Prather and Jarret I remember from Liberty, McNairy I did not get all the names. A very good game.