what are biggest games of the season?

timbdp

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 4 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826399760[/snapback]where is the proof? oh you dont have any. alrighty!

i obviously don't have any proof at the moment b/c it's still in the process of being worked out .....all i know is what my coach told me and oh yeah...nick ...stop being gay

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHH im sure someone would know something about it. thats a big deal. even if its being "worked out" there would be something somewhere about this. i wouldnt mind it being on tv because that way i could actually watch it. since i cant go to the games because our school is dumb and wont let the only person who cares go to the games. thats a different story but I wish you luck this year MONEY. hopefully i can see you at state. i wonder if id get in trouble if i went to SC?

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 4 2007 - 07:54 PM) 826399775[/snapback]OHHH im sure someone would know something about it. thats a big deal. even if its being "worked out" there would be something somewhere about this. i wouldnt mind it being on tv because that way i could actually watch it. since i cant go to the games because our school is dumb and wont let the only person who cares go to the games. thats a different story but I wish you luck this year MONEY. hopefully i can see you at state. i wonder if id get in trouble if i went to SC?

yeah you told me about the banishing from the games and i think that is whithout a doubt going way too far for this year's Most School Spirit Award winner.........i still think that if we can get enough people to tell simmons how they feel about you being at their games than we can get that sentence lessened but we will have to see how things go ....