Sycamore cant beat Harpeth

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name is Froedden...........FROEDDEN /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Coach Bashing has no place on this website so take your complaints somewhere else. In the end Harpeth's players just wanted it more than did Sycamore's PLAIN & SIMPLE!!!!! When you lose to someone 4 TIMES IN ONE SEASON you should stink it up and give credit where credit is due.

QUOTE(Insufficient Funds @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:14 PM) 826395640[/snapback]Too bad Frogden cant find a way to get Pierre to Score more points maybe Sycamore could have won!

Your out of your mind ISF ! Coach knows what he's doing. I mean it is apparent that he spends more time "acting" on the sidelines than coaching and a little too much screaming at his assistance than his players and then theres the time undressing and stomping and trying to be intimidating to the players. If coach would quit trying to imitate Barry Jones of Sycamore past and find his own "quiet respectful" place on the sidelines he will do just fine. As for your complaint....It isnt valid. We all know that its his nephew and we accept that it will show to a point but all in all we like having him around, if not to win then for amusement ! haha just kidding coach. Cant stop a star from shining! Can't stop the love of a family, and cant stop them War Eagles baby! Grow up. His name is Froeden not Frogden. Whats the deal with you people! Keep it real Coach P. "Cause thats how he rolls Dawg!"

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826395698[/snapback]The name is Froedden...........FROEDDEN /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Coach Bashing has no place on this website so take your complaints somewhere else. In the end Harpeth's players just wanted it more than did Sycamore's PLAIN & SIMPLE!!!!! When you lose to someone 4 TIMES IN ONE SEASON you should stink it up and give credit where credit is due.

PREACH! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

QUOTE(Insufficient Funds @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:14 PM) 826395640[/snapback]Too bad Frogden cant find a way to get Pierre to Score more points maybe Sycamore could have won!

What are you smoking? His last name is Froedden after mentioned several times in this thread and Pierre cant do it all by himself, yes he is a Division 1 athlete, but it takes 5 guys to win a game.

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826395754[/snapback]What are you smoking? His last name is Froedden after mentioned several times in this thread and Pierre cant do it all by himself, yes he is a Division 1 athlete, but it takes 5 guys to win a game.

Why would you bring this up now??? Season is over, next year is a year away. Sycamore couldnt beat Harpeth this year, maybe next year. It will still be tough to beat Harpeth, but they have a better chance next year than they did this year.

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826395754[/snapback]What are you smoking? His last name is Froedden after mentioned several times in this thread and Pierre cant do it all by himself, yes he is a Division 1 athlete, but it takes 5 guys to win a game.

C'mon Murray ! Division 1 ??? You, me and Dupree know better than that!

Even Lohin's not a true Division 1 basketball player (YET) and from what I see and hear the LONE FRENCHMAN cant or will never be a Austin Lohin. I cant wait to see who runs the show next year. I look for Dempsey to be the go to and the leader. You guys will have a great starting 5 and a decent bench next year but it will not be Frenchy toting the line. My prediction: You, Nicholson,Anderson, Tyler knocking down 3's to win with Twav in the middle banging with the occasional dunk by Pierre. Staggs riding Pine where he should have been all year. Coach walking downhill while Shelby is looking up and Murphy looking good /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . YAHTZEE!

QUOTE(lilmansyndrome @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:45 PM) 826395812[/snapback]C'mon Murray ! Division 1 ??? You, me and Dupree know better than that!

Even Lohin's not a true Division 1 basketball player (YET) and from what I see and hear the LONE FRENCHMAN cant or will never be a Austin Lohin. I cant wait to see who runs the show next year. I look for Dempsey to be the go to and the leader. You guys will have a great starting 5 and a decent bench next year but it will not be Frenchy toting the line. My prediction: You, Nicholson,Anderson, Tyler knocking down 3's to win with Twav in the middle banging with the occasional dunk by Pierre. Staggs riding Pine where he should have been all year. Coach walking downhill while Shelby is looking up and Murphy looking good /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . YAHTZEE!

I dont even know who dupree is and I am graduating in May. Pierre will end up being a Division 1 player if he works at it. He has the potential, too. Pierre will have more than an occasional dunk next year "lil man." /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:03 PM) 826395855[/snapback]I dont even know who dupree is and I am graduating in May. Pierre will end up being a Division 1 player if he works at it. He has the potential, too. Pierre will have more than an occasional dunk next year "lil man." /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Didnt know you were leaving, I only keep up with the stars of the team. and You ,Me ,and Dupree is a movie Mr. Valedictorian. I guess we'll see next year. I'm a freshman and I bet in the next 3 years there will be 4 players come through better than the frenchman. Got any cash you wanna roll on that Dawg? I could start on Sycamores team if were to try out but I figured Coach brought in his nephew to take a guys spot so I gave him mine. Later OPIE /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .

QUOTE(lilmansyndrome @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:17 PM) 826395896[/snapback]Didnt know you were leaving, I only keep up with the stars of the team. and You ,Me ,and Dupree is a movie Mr. Valedictorian. I guess we'll see next year. I'm a freshman and I bet in the next 3 years there will be 4 players come through better than the frenchman. Got any cash you wanna roll on that Dawg? I could start on Sycamores team if were to try out but I figured Coach brought in his nephew to take a guys spot so I gave him mine. Later OPIE /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .

I'll bet you couldn't /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(lilmansyndrome @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:17 PM) 826395896[/snapback]Didnt know you were leaving, I only keep up with the stars of the team. and You ,Me ,and Dupree is a movie Mr. Valedictorian. I guess we'll see next year. I'm a freshman and I bet in the next 3 years there will be 4 players come through better than the frenchman. Got any cash you wanna roll on that Dawg? I could start on Sycamores team if were to try out but I figured Coach brought in his nephew to take a guys spot so I gave him mine. Later OPIE /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .

You are very funny. You were probably SCARED to try out or u just completely stink. U couldnt even come close to startin on Sycamore's team. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:20 PM) 826395905[/snapback]I'll bet you couldn't /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I can make the Sycamore team quicker than you will be a Cheatham coach! You crazy eyed melon head /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ! Didnt you go to Sycamore? What are you a bi-polar bear I'm sorry I mean cub.