Sycamore cant beat Harpeth

QUOTE(lilmansyndrome @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:25 PM) 826395917[/snapback]I can make the Sycamore team quicker than you will be a Cheatham coach! You crazy eyed melon head /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ! Didnt you go to Sycamore? What are you a bi-polar bear I'm sorry I mean cub.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:24 PM) 826395909[/snapback]You are very funny. You were probably SCARED to try out or u just completely stink. U couldnt even come close to startin on Sycamore's team. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I got an idea, why dont you go take a seat on the toilet and practice your shot. Lord knows it looks like your taking a dump when you shoot anyways. cop a squat and release is your shooting practice, next time wipe before going back up court! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(lilmansyndrome @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826395931[/snapback]I got an idea, why dont you go take a seat on the toilet and practice your shot. Lord knows it looks like your taking a dump when you shoot anyways. cop a squat and release is your shooting practice, next time wipe before going back up court! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey why dont u try out for the basketball team and we'll see how good u r?

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826395937[/snapback]Hey why dont u try out for the basketball team and we'll see how good u r?

You would have been better off not trying out for basketball, now we know how good you are........not very /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Later OPiE

SUCKA

"if you aint first.. your last!" ...Ricky Bobby 2006

Hey lilmansyndrome I'm going to fill you and everyone else in on a big secret as far as it relates to some of your previous comments.

I started doing the radio as a volunteer color commentator for a guy named Richard Garza back in the fall of 2003 when I transferred from UT-Martin to APSU. During that season I made trips to Rossview, Creek Wood, Greenbrier (twice), Jackson South Side, & Giles Co. to do games on the radio. Why????? There are two reasons mainly and they are one that I love helping the young men who are student athletes in the county out as much as possible when it comes to gaining recognition statewide for their accomplishments and two I just love watching high school football on Friday nights in the fall. It's sad I know but if you were to take that sport away then I honestly do not know what I would do during that season of the year. My second year came in 2004 and once again I worked with Garza & Brian Butler covering high school football for Sycamore as a color commentator. That year I made trips to Marshall Co., Montgomery Central, White House, Page, & Harpeth to do football games on the air. After that year concluded I had a family member who graduated from UT-Martin and he is now a football coach at Cheatham Co. Central High School. FOR THAT REASON ALONE I DECIDED TO DO THE GAMES ON THE RADIO FOR THE CUBS WHEN THEIR COACHES ASKED ME TO DO SO!!!!!!! It wasn't to show any disrespect towards Sycamore High School or it's football program or the loyal fans over there who I have grown to love being around over the years. My first year of doing the radio for the Cubs I made trips to Giles Co., Harpeth, Marshall Co., Creek Wood, Liberty Tech, & David Lipscomb (twice). This past year was my (along with Robert Winters) second one of doing the radio for CCCHS Football and this time around trips were made to places such as Montgomery Central, Greenbrier, Jackson South Side, Page, Spring Hill, & Sycamore. I also made a trip to Pearl Cohn to help Brad Causey to a state playoff game there since John Melton was out of town that weekend. Not only were those trips made but on Saturday mornings Corky Albright was unable to get someone to work the morning shift down at his radio station because his long time assistant were very ill. With that in mind I volunteered to do the radio show at McDonald's throughout the football season on each and every Saturday morning. Did I mention to you that I am 23 years old and would sometimes like to go out and stay out late on a Friday night??????? I did that radio show on Saturday mornings for the young men of Sycamore & Cheatham Co. Central High Schools who layed it all on the line between the lines on Friday nights this past fall. FOR ALL OF THIS WORK DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MAKE IN TERMS OF A PROFIT??????? $0.00 IS THE CORRECT ANSWER!!!!!

If you have a calculator do the math. ROAD GAMES ALONE I HAVE TRAVELED A COMBINED TOTAL OF 1,331.6 MILES OVER THE PAST FOUR FALLS TO COVER FOOTBALL GAMES!!!!! That does not even cover that 115 miles that I traveled in 10 home games at Sycamore High School or the 117 miles that I've traveled to cover home games at Cheatham Co. Central High School. In total (IN CASE YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO THE MATH) it's a combined 1,563.6 miles that I have traveled in four years covering high school football games for the local radio station owner. Is this year's schedule light on travel?????? Let's see!!! The trips include journeys to places such as Giles Co., Marshall Co., Gordonsville, David Lipscomb, & Creek Wood. Home games are against Greenbrier, Sycamore, Page, Spring Hill, & Montgomery Central. It's great to see that this "master plan" that I've somehow schemed up where I am gaining all of this fame off of a small town AM radio station is working so beautifully and at the same time it's virtually priceless. Gas is FREE these days I guess huh?????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now despite all of this I have for the past few years read and heard time & time again that I somehow and doing this to in some way, shape, or form benefit myself. How's that??????? If you or anyone else can tell me this PLEASE DO SO A.S.A.P. Better yet do not even worry about it! In fact I'll let you and the other great student athletes in the county take a vote starting as soon as you read this post. If you do not like the job I do of covering the two schools on this side of the river PLEASE TELL ME and I'll never do it again. That goes to anyone that you want to tell about this so please spread the word to anyone from Ashland City, Pleasant View, Pegram, Kingston Springs, Joelton, etc. that you can think of that wants to decide my future of covering athletics for WQSV AM790.

Okay Lets get real First of all Harris can't shoot the ball without taking a squat. Peirre is not good enough for D1 I will bet alot of money on that! Austin is a show boat..... And who knows about the other players on the floor. Its like my Coach said most of the talent and shooters stay on the bench for Sycamore thats why we beat you every time. And as far as your coach goes Ha. Coach W said if he would spend more time coaching instead of yelling at the players and assistant coaches he might get something done. LOL we were in his head so bad he was stomping his little foot and screaming at players who weren't even in the game, and not to mention the little assistant coach that gets screamed at the whole game but is to scared to take up for himself. Anyway maybe next year but let me tell you this I have played with thse guys at Sycamore before if he starts Nicholson,Anderson,Dimpsey along with two other guys that can shoot they may not be beat. Oh well losers see you next year!