Liberty Tech vs Pearl Cohn......

P.A.Lin-Z

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826399056[/snapback]Yeah......that ranks right in there with the Red Sea incident. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> She's got my looks though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

That's what I say about mine! They got their brains from their mama and their looks from their daddy. But, I don't think anyone is buying my reasoning and I'm not sure it's happening here either. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited about tonights game but,at the same time a little sad.This is the last game for a starting five unlike any other I have seen in a long time.We try to pull for all the teams but it's hard not to have a soft spot for these guys.If you can't come to the game tonight or you are in nashville you can listen online @ wnws.com and we will have the game live for you.Good luck to everyone and we'll see you at the dungeon one more time. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Sea Bass

QUOTE(dman1424 @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826400846[/snapback]well jackson will have their crowd tonite...and who is coach ricky collins from pc....is that the former jcm football coach....if so their in big trouble

Jackson paper has some bad info. Head coach at PC is Vic Wharton. Seems to be a very good guy and very good for that program.

QUOTE(dman1424 @ Mar 5 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826400846[/snapback]well jackson will have their crowd tonite...and who is coach ricky collins from pc....is that the former jcm football coach....if so their in big trouble

Well.....I'm getting ready to leave for the game. I want to say to the guys......all you guys from one end of the bencg to the other...including the managers and cheerleaders. I'm very proud of you....YOU have made me proud to be a CRUSADER fan.

This is the only time you'll see that these colors.....The Liberty Tech Crusaders colors do run. FULL COURT PRESS.....BABY!!!! YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!.

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> <----------GAME FACE. I got it on.