Liberty Tech vs Pearl Cohn......

P.A.Lin-Z

QUOTE(cardinals_09 @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826396971[/snapback]LT will not only beat PC, they're gonna make the firebirds look stupid.

Liberty Tech 107

Pearl Cohn 60

Giles County will be awaiting you, Liberty Tech, in the state tournament

You were right until u said GC will be waiting on Liberty Tech. Bolivar will be the ones waiting.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(athomp54 @ Mar 2 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826397129[/snapback]as a firebird alumni i can't wait to see your faces like franklins last night

If you expect to see anything but VICTORY smirks on Liberty fans' faces, you will be sadly dissapointed. Pearl Cohn is gonna get waxed.

Um so as a former Hume Fogg player, and playing against Liberty in last years Substate, Pearl has no idea whats bout to happen. When we walked into the arena an hour before the game, the stands were already completly filled. It was crazy. And actually, the press didnt get too us, it was superior athleticism. Being down 14 with 3 minutes left and losing by 27 made it seem really bad. SO we didn't play that bad and still got smashed. If you think Pearl is going to match Liberty's athleticism, then you are mistaken. Rashad Mason can and maybe the other Mason, but Liberty's guards are so much better than Pearl's guards. I wish I could be there, because the atmosphere is amazing.

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 2 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826397312[/snapback]Them Liberty Boys gonna win....Not many teams in the state that can beat them....

The only 3 teams I believe could compete with Liberty Tech if they played great right now are Raleigh Egypt, White Station, & Whites Creek.

I would love to see a four team tourney with those four teams all competing against one another /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I've tried to compare these two teams the only way I can....and that is to look at the teams the two teams have in common.

That would be the teams the Pearl have lost to. Pearl Cohn has lost 11 games this season. 5 of the 8 teams have something in common with Liberty Tech.....they have played teams during the season and playoffs that have played teams that Liberty has played. (did you get that?)

Pearl Cohn was defeated by:

1. Hunters Lane 40 - 50

2. Manassas 58 - 62

3. Whites Creek 74, PC 55

Whites Creek lost to Brentwood Acadamy 62-73

Liberty Tech defeated BA, 27

4. CPA 49 - 51

5 CPA 39 - 61

6. David Lipscomb 58, PC 57

DL defeated Brentwood Academy 65 - 62

Liberty Tech defeated BA by 27

7. MLK 73, PC 59

8 MLK 69, PC 64

MLK lost to Brentwood Academy 65 - 89

Liberty defeated BA by 27

9. McGavock 93, PC 69

defeated Bolivar Central 65 - 64

lost to Haywood, 68 - 77

Liberty defeated Bolivar Central 4 times by an average of 27 points

Liberty defeated Haywood twice by an average total of 24

10. Giles Co. 49, PC 48

lost to Brentwood Academy twice....77 - 80, 54-67

Liberty beat Brentwood by 27

Notice any differences?

Pearl Cohn lost to 8 different Tennessee schools

Liberty lost to zero Tennessee schools

Liberty Tech wins by 30 +

I really don't have anything else to do...... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I don't know how it's gonna turn out.....I believe Liberty will win. If Pearl Cohn has gotten this far this season, they deserve plenty of respect. Their fans are coming to Jackson to see their team play the #1 team in the state. I hope ya'll have a good time while your in our town. Look me up if you can.....I will enjoy meeting you.

Manassas did beat Pearl Cohn....but they are a 3A team. I noticed on their schedule they aren't afraid to play up. That's a key to success.