CSAS @ Pickett Co.

THELEGEND

icecold, you still gonna give us your pick today? I talked to someone who had been watching a couple of game tapes of CSAS. He said that he didn't see to many mismatches for Pickett co. Now he didn't say we would have a blow out on our hand or anything, but he said he thought we should win. I just hope for an atmosphere like the girls game I went and watched last night (Livingston Acad. and McMinn Central). If its anything like that, should be the best game. I hope alot of the upper cumberland comes out to watch, espcially since Pickett co. is the only team playing in the area.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826396777[/snapback]Pasture youare a Temple fan I saw Pickett Play last night how did they beat you I saw nothing that I could point to and say wow that's how they beat Temple. Top to bottom Temple has a much stronger lineup than Pickett give some insight please

The loss to Pickett County had more to do with the officiating then actual play on the court. Temple had the game in hand in the fourth quarter and the officials started calling nonsense calls. There were two T's which are almost unheard of in a Temple game.

The PC players are well coached and demonstrate a lot of class. They are a lot like playing Temple. In all honesty, I have to admit that CSAS could have beaten Temple the other night. Temple was strong on fast break points and defense. CSAS had a hard time defending Josh Smith's power drive to the basket. No offense to Pickett County but I have to pull for the Region Three Brethren. Those CSAS boys are quick and dangerous and they never give up, even to the end.

QUOTE(R3V0LU710N @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:00 PM) 826397469[/snapback]Oh Yeah We'll Be Ready!!! Pickett is playing very good ball and it don't look like CHAS can beat us. Especially in Byrdstown! We have an atmosphere like no other! And be ready to tackle one of the best student sections! It will be a good game.....I'm not saying that but you just can't stop us at Byrdstown. We are 12-2 @ home this season and one was a 1 point loss to Jackson and the other a 2 point loss to an out of state rival. So Yes it wil lbe a very good game and Pickett Wins This one By 8! Good Luck CHAS You Will Be Needing It!!

talking about being ready... CSAS will defintly be ready for pickett co. im pretty sure you all do have a great student section... we do as well, some of the most dedicated fans in chattanooga and tell the student section we dont just show up for the game in our clothes we feed the energy to our team, we work together to be sucessful, i hope your cheerleaders play a part in putting fuel to the fire because ours sure does! its all good that that you all are almost undefeted at home... how many teams do you play that are out of single A, we play AAA teams and almost win, we lost by 5 to howard and it was an away game so we can play with the big boys! im not doubting pickett county i have heard alot of things about you all, hope you all are in shape bacause were fast!!! you havent seen anything like this presure before, CSAS wins this one by 2! good luck pickett you will be needing it too!

Okay it's Monday it's game day I couldn't sleep last night as if I was suiting up or something. here is my game prediction

It's going to be a back and forth affair all night I think Pickett's fans are going to be loud and rowdy CSAS is going to try to use its speed to wear Pickett Down but I think Pickett is going to slow the game down and try to make CSAS shoot from outside, but I think the Depth of CSAS will get to Pickett late in the 3rd maybe early 4th quarter and CSAS will pull away winning by 9 being the 1st team to ever defeat Pickett in their gym in a sub state game.

Final score

CSAS 67

Pickett Co 59

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:31 AM) 826400213[/snapback]Okay it's Monday it's game day I couldn't sleep last night as if I was suiting up or something. here is my game prediction

It's going to be a back and forth affair all night I think Pickett's fans are going to be loud and rowdy CSAS is going to try to use its speed to wear Pickett Down but I think Pickett is going to slow the game down and try to make CSAS shoot from outside, but I think the Depth of CSAS will get to Pickett late in the 3rd maybe early 4th quarter and CSAS will pull away winning by 9 being the 1st team to ever defeat Pickett in their gym in a sub state game.

Final score

CSAS 67

Pickett Co 59

Make it happen. I would love to see a Region 3 match up in the championship game.

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826400309[/snapback]Make it happen. I would love to see a Region 3 match up in the championship game.

We will try just make sure you do your part so it can be like the old Howard Riverside matchups when they would meet like 5 times in a season

QUOTE(Meule Habile @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826400428[/snapback]Byrdstown has a reputation of being a very tough place to play. Good luck to Coach Drago and the team.

Yeah we keep hearing that but as long as the baskets are 10 feet high and the court is remotely close to being 94 feet long everything will be fine the better team will win

You guys really do sound confident. I like that! But so are we! I just want to tell the people who have never been to Byrdstown and played us. As i said earlier we have an atmosphere like no other. I also really hope the band is there so you all will experience a real Byrdstown Basketball welcome and then a really sad goodbye! I expect our posts to dominate this game and for Brent and Jacob to lay in the threes! Should be a really awesome game and I am really looking forward to it. Bobcats By 5!