Station Camp 41 White House 39

kyskywalker

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826396569[/snapback]With the correct score at the end of the Region Tournament SC has proven to be the best team in District 8AA and Region 4AA. GREAT JOB pulling together as a team and good luck on Monday.

proved to be the better team? 3 loss 1 win and wh had a shot at the buzzer gimme a break

Congrats to Coach Massey and the Bison. Good luck to White House. Who cares who is the better team? Let's root for our Sumner County teams to do well. Ben and Sumner County sounds like you guys can't accept the fact that the Bison played well last night as did White House. Don't lose sight of what high school athletics is all about.

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:46 AM) 826396840[/snapback]proved to be the better team? 3 loss 1 win and wh had a shot at the buzzer gimme a break

Absolutely the better team won. Who cares if you had a last second shot. Officiating once again favored WH and SC was able to win. I am sure WH doesn't want another shot at SC this year.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:06 AM) 826396659[/snapback]Maybe so, but WHHS is playin E.R. instead of Howard. And no one knows who the better team is yet you goofball, if WHHS wins monday they r the better team and vice versa. If they both lose then S.C. I guess would be. We stilll beat them 3 times this year to their 1.

Everyone who reads your post know's that you don't have a clue about basketball. The game on Monday has nothing to do with who has the best team. SC proved it on the floor in the district and region championship. Unfortuanately they only recieved one Championship. I'm sure they added a ?????? to the WH trophy for the district tournament.

WH was lost in the region championship game and couldn't handle the defensive pressure that was applied. The only offense threat they had was Gaines and he nuetralized by McDonald.

I will admit that during district play WH was the better team. SC has come together and at this point are just better atheletes playing together as a team.

I wish WH good luck the remainder of the year.