District 3 AAA

hhsheftylefty10

QUOTE(hhsheftylefty10 @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826412290[/snapback]whoever said i went to west is wrong...i play for halls...i pitched tonight...it was a good game and whoever said west wasnt good is wrong...they have quality bats from 1-9...good ball team...karns will be fun next week...hopefully we can take em...im sure the games will be good....

any stand out players for west?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SportsGUY2232 @ Mar 16 2007 - 07:40 PM) 826414638[/snapback]any stand out players for west?

i dont know about stand outs...ryan can hit...but besides that...they all are good hitters...if they cut down on the home run cuts they will be very competitive....they have a good club...do not let their early season record fool you....they will in the top 4 at the end...

A long way to go yet. I'm sure Oak Ridge & Powell and possibly Central will have something to say about things before this season is done. Sometimes you can get up for the big games and be flat for the so called winnable ones. Lots of twists and turns remain and these young teams will feel more comfitable and play harder as the season rolls along.

But at this moment the Red Devils have swept two very good programs in West & Karns. Confidence is the key and they have plenty of that at the moment. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(scoopz4 @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826419890[/snapback]who do you think is on top now? Halls has sweep what most people had as the top 2 teams in district(West and Karns) but still have a long road ahead. And what about Oak Ridge, I personally think they were a little under rated so how will the match up go next week?

Dont forget about powell. they're showing great improvment since there first game... i look for them to be in the top three... halls and powell will be a close game.