District 3 AAA

hhsheftylefty10

QUOTE(hhsheftylefty10 @ Apr 17 2007 - 11:58 PM) 826439987[/snapback]bottom line...if halls wins out they will win it all in the tie breaker...OR i think will drop one to powell/karns....so if we take care of our next 3 games we will finish first....you gotta play every game like its your last now...cuz now they start meaning something....

as always...go devils

What you just said makes u sound like a complete idiot..haha..if OR drops another one there will be no tie...and i really dont feel that you know the tie breaker...so u shouldnt even post. lol. but its alright. you still have a good powell team to get by and oak ridge doesnt have an easy road either w/powell and karns.

And to tell you the truth nothing matters until the tourney.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge is 9-2 in the District. They have 3 district games left, 2 with Karns and 1 @ Campbell Co.

I watched the OR/Powell game tonight and Powell will give Halls a good battle. I think if OR and Halls splits next week games against Karns and Powell they will very happy.

I think Karns only have 3 losses in the district...so watch out.

Does anybody know the tie-breaker rule if OR and Halls tie at 2 or 3 losses each?

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826441491[/snapback]1. Halls 10-2

2. Oak Ridge 9-2

3. Karns 9-3

4. Powell 6-5

5. West 4-8

6. Clinton 4-8

7. Central 4-8

8. Campbell County 0-9

Does this seem right? Im not positive, but this is close.

I believe Karns is 8-3. We lost two to Halls and one to West. And we haven't made up a rain-out with Campbell County.

QUOTE(hhsheftylefty10 @ Apr 22 2007 - 06:44 PM) 826442943[/snapback]W Marion Co. 9-6 White gets the win

W Coffee Co. 4-3 Clarke gets the win

W Rhea Co. 12-7 Burton (Fr.) gets the win

L Soddy Daisy tired and no pitching left haha....overall good weekend though

Hopefully you all have pitching left for the district games you have this week. haha