Middleton@Humbldt

BIGWEBB

QUOTE(spellerone @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826401225[/snapback]Where you at m-town baller. I don't see youuuuuuuuuuu. Show me you can show up when the weather is not fair. I am waiting to hear from you. I'm calm. I'm always calm. Give us a game recap M-town baller. I know you were there since you declared yourself NOT a fair weather fan. Holla back. I'm calm, just look at my hands. Steady as a rock. Oh M-town ballerrrrrrrrrr, M-town ballerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I still don't see youuuuuuuuuuuuu. I'm not surprised by that.

Dud, i dont know how old u are but u act like a 4 year old always have a comment GROW UP sometimes the best thing do is to just keep it to ur self just like the prayer comment and now stuff like this. I dont even know m-town baller but i belive he as well as some other people would agree GROW UP!!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826401318[/snapback]Hey m-town......Don't worry about it...I prayed for Union City to beat Humboldt too...The Big Man didn't listen to me either.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh it cool that middleton didnt win it just wasnt gods will but u know when somebody picks that out of somthing u post i dont know lol but i am just one of those people who prays for just about anything u know but oh well i guess people are going to start trying to tell people how and what to pry for Now.

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826401318[/snapback]Hey m-town......Don't worry about it...I prayed for Union City to beat Humboldt too...The Big Man didn't listen to me either.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

AOC..I don't think he was listening to any of us!

QUOTE(spellerone @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:39 PM) 826401192[/snapback]"Chill" Out spellerone, I don't think m-town meant any harm. It was just a figure of speech. Plus never discourage a person from praying, nothing is to small or to large to pray for, just be thankful for PRAYER!

GOOD-LUCK MIDDLETON TIGERS

I am chilled to the bone and I stand by what I said. I am giving my opinion on what he said, that's what we do here on coacht. FYI you can pray in the wrong way. Now you can chill. Welcome to coacht.

And was that not what M-Town was doing........giving his/her opinion. Bye the way I will pray for you /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826401234[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Give the dude time to get home...He lives close to Mississippi /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You know OC it is entirely possible that he has a laptop or he could have a browser on his phone. Has anyone seen M-town baller.. I am issuing an APB for M-town baller. Also issuing a fair weather coacht user alert for M-town baller. Reward for information leading to the capture and placing of M-town baller in front of his keyboard. Come on M-town baller, man up and show us what you are made of, spellerone calmly said.

QUOTE(m-town @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:55 PM) 826401252[/snapback]Well let me tell u this ok if i fell like praying for our team to come out and upset a team thats me now u know i have been going to church since i was about 4 years old and i can tell u one thing i have learn there is never anything to small or to big to pray about and yes i belive all of those things need prayer and i do pray for those things but bottom line this is th U.S and i can pray for what i want and how i want and besides thats between me and god so u need to stick to ur own prayer life ur advice or whatever is not wanted here so keep to ur self on that topic. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I am going to say this and leave this alone. I will have no more comments on this no matter what anyone has to say. My comments about your prayer have nothing to do with your right to do so as and American citizen. An American citizen has right to do many things that I do not agree with based on my understanding of the bible. My problem with your prayer is that at the same time you are praying for good things( a win) to happen to Middleton you are praying for bad things(a loss) to happen to Humboldt. If I were to pray about some sporting event it would be that noone would get hurt and that the players show good sportmanship. The bible is my guide on prayer. I am open to be corrected if you can show me book, chapter and verse in the new testament that supports your choice of prayer. I applaud you for praying. More people should be praying. The young in these days and times are bombarded with so many temptations. Keep on praying and I am sorry if I made you mad or whatever you happen to be feeling, I meant no harm. I just spoke where I believe the bible speaks. Now back on topic as uh suggested....How did Middleton lose that lead, I was following the score updates on coacht and looks like they had Humboldt on the ropes for a while there. By the way have you seen M-town baller I have been trying to reach out to him, he is so very elusive with the sudden change in the weather.

QUOTE(tdq4lyfe @ Mar 6 2007 - 12:10 AM) 826401681[/snapback]And was that not what M-Town was doing........giving his/her opinion. Bye the way I will pray for you /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Thank you, I need all the help I can get.

QUOTE(m-town @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826401300[/snapback]Dud, i dont know how old u are but u act like a 4 year old always have a comment GROW UP sometimes the best thing do is to just keep it to ur self just like the prayer comment and now stuff like this. I dont even know m-town baller but i belive he as well as some other people would agree GROW UP!!!!!

Just having a little fun m-town. You are taking my comments out of context. You don't have the history of the dialogue between M-town baller and myself so you are not giving me a fair hearing. I'm just playing with him some. I don't have the inclination or the time to try to explain but I am just messing with him a little bit. Something else we do on coacht. What I am posting is really pretty tame compared to some stuff that I have seen on here. Come on dude stop being mad at me already. I said I was sorry. Of course I guess you haven't read that yet, my bad. My age, well let's just say that I am over 40. Ancient ain't I. I'm sorry m-town will you forgive me. M-town baller that is not going out to you...........I'm just playin' with him m-town. How old are you m-town? Lighten up on me dude. Peace out.

Now Now OC I know you didn't really pray for what you felt was a sure thing. I have been on here since the beginning of the season so I know of what I speak. Not like M(awol)-town baller. I have been calling that dude out for three days and not a nibble. You are a coacht veteran, what's up with that. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(spellerone @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826401225[/snapback]Where you at m-town baller. I don't see youuuuuuuuuuu. Show me you can show up when the weather is not fair. I am waiting to hear from you. I'm calm. I'm always calm. Give us a game recap M-town baller. I know you were there since you declared yourself NOT a fair weather fan. Holla back. I'm calm, just look at my hands. Steady as a rock. Oh M-town ballerrrrrrrrrr, M-town ballerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I still don't see youuuuuuuuuuuuu. I'm not surprised by that.

Spellerone,

Please give a man time to get back to you. I was out of town all day yesterday. I am back and ready to talk. My boys just choked in the second half. I am just going to say this... I did not talk a lot of smack this year because I really knew we were just not as good as years past. Let me say this Humboldt is not that good either. You can say what you want but I do not think they will win the state championship this year. Coaching will catch up to them in the second round of the tournament. Do not get me wrong I will pull for humboldt to win because they are from the west. I just do not honestly think they have the coaching to win it all. Middleton had plenty of chances to put the game away but just could not do it. Anyway good luck to Humboldt and Spellerone see ya next year. Keep it calm buddy!