JCHS again in the boro

senator

Coach Jim Brown after being state runnerup last year and loosing 4 seniors was not supose to return this year especially playing in the toughest district in state having 2 7a teams in top 10 but the lady blue devils are dancing again as one of the elite 8 left.Congrats to these girls and coach Brown good luck this week.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(7Awatcher @ Mar 4 2007 - 04:33 PM) 826399569[/snapback]A trip to the big dance after being picked 6th in a 7 team district in preseason, that my friends is SUCCESS in and of itself. Don't ever count those Lady Blue Devils out with Jim Brown at the helm /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sure hope he has a few more rabbits to pull out of his hat, this week.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 4 2007 - 05:25 PM) 826399628[/snapback]7Awatcher,

Hows it going? I know you are going to be in Murfreesboro, mavbe I'll see you.

I have finally learned never count Jackson County out.

I'll be there all day Wednesday, yell at me if I miss you and we'll chat a while.

QUOTE(midtnbb @ Mar 4 2007 - 05:52 PM) 826399670[/snapback]Sure hope he has a few more rabbits to pull out of his hat, this week.

I'm sure he has. Most of the rabbits were developed in practice over the course of the season.

I think two or three are left in the hat. Most of it not on film, to be swapped with other coaches.

He is the match-up master.

It would be great to see a Jim Brown team vs a Lamar Rogers team, tip-off in the big one!!

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826400021[/snapback]I'm sure he has. Most of the rabbits were developed in practice over the course of the season.

I think two or three are left in the hat. Most of it not on film, to be swapped with other coaches.

He is the match-up master.

It would be great to see a Jim Brown team vs a Lamar Rogers team, tip-off in the big one!!

That would be great, but I believe it is a tough road for both teams. They will both have to keep focus, and play very good basketball and then I think it is possible.

QUOTE(coach15 @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:38 PM) 826400543[/snapback]As I have said on here and elsewhere a million times...never count Jim Brown when he has at least 5 basketball players.

That Jim Brown magic even helped Smith County reach the regions semi's, after 3 years under his tutorage their star led them a long way. She even be at the Boro playing for GOLD, I just cant imagine someone passing a chance like that!!!

QUOTE(titanjo @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:29 PM) 826401161[/snapback]That Jim Brown magic even helped Smith County reach the regions semi's, after 3 years under his tutorage their star led them a long way. She even be at the Boro playing for GOLD, I just cant imagine someone passing a chance like that!!!

Good point!

QUOTE(titanjo @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826401161[/snapback]That Jim Brown magic even helped Smith County reach the regions semi's, after 3 years under his tutorage their star led them a long way. She even be at the Boro playing for GOLD, I just cant imagine someone passing a chance like that!!!

Neither can I. That's a career opportunity.