Chattanooga Soccer

thomaschatt_pats

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that Baylor lost 11 players from last years team..but we have alot of talent so it will be interesting to see how we do with many, many new players to get serious playing time.

Don't count Baylor out yet though. That being said good luck to the other teams you mentioned. Can't wait to get the season started!

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 5 2007 - 05:47 AM) 826400158[/snapback]CSAS, CCS, and Notre Dame all make a case for it. However, until someone can beat McCallie, I think McCallie takes the top spot.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:47 AM) 826400158[/snapback]CSAS, CCS, and Notre Dame all make a case for it. However, until someone can beat McCallie, I think McCallie takes the top spot.

Went to the Baylor vs Chatt Christian game tonight. Baylor won 2-0 and their defense looked very strong. Carter Paden and a few others were injured and did not play but for a scrimmage they looked good after losing 11 from last years team.

QUOTE(bluelion @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:32 PM) 826402666[/snapback]Went to the Baylor vs Chatt Christian game tonight. Baylor won 2-0 and their defense looked very strong. Carter Paden and a few others were injured and did not play but for a scrimmage they looked good after losing 11 from last years team.

Even with all of the players Baylor lost from last year you can never count them out. Weekley always has a strong defense.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:47 AM) 826400158[/snapback]CSAS, CCS, and Notre Dame all make a case for it. However, until someone can beat McCallie, I think McCallie takes the top spot.

last year the CSAS patriots made it to the semi finale game of state, they really only lost one starter and were looking good on offense with a quick player the name of kit brady, and our keeper chris penn is looking good as well hope we have a good season and post!

• 2 weeks later...