Collinwood vs Trinity Christian

QUOTE(Hollywood85 @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826405430[/snapback]First of all, congrats to TCA on a well played game and hard fought victory. Good luck tomorrow. I will however have to disagree with the "they would beat them most of the time" comment. True, C'wood got BEAT yesterday, no doubt about that. Though we need to remember (with the exception of Abby) that we had our worst shooting game of the year, and I don't mean just missed shots, that also includes shot selection. I'm sure, that with the opportunity to play that game again, many of the shots that were continuously blocked would not be taken the second time around. Our girls were a little lost in that respect with absolutly no guidance on the sideline. At no point did coach say, "ya know, maybe we need to quit trying to pound it inside and shoot on the big girls". No, not Mr. egomaniac, he says let's show them.........meanwhile another shot just got swatted into the tenth row! Ok, I got off track, my point of this was to say, I don't think TCA was as impressive as everyone is trying to portray. In fact, there's little doubt in my mind, that C'wood would come out on top if given another chance with the first experience under their belt. Regardless, that's the beauty of State Tournament basketball. You don't know what to expect and many times that's what gives teams an early exit. So congrats to TCA. You guys wanted it more, and simply played with more desire and will. Hopefully this will give Collinwood some motivation to get back next year and redeem themselves. Congrats to all of you ladies on a great season! Can't wait till next year!!!!

Ok, TCA supporters.......let me have it! Cause I know you want to!!!!!!!! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic