Shelbyville Eaglettes in a CMT music video

WARRIORS313

QUOTE(goo goo cluster @ Mar 6 2007 - 03:29 PM) 826402466[/snapback]Not denying the FACT that Shelbyville has been the most successful girls program in the state. Congrats to all of the ladies that have made that program great.

I was just wondering why they went straight to Shelbyville to find "Crazy Ex-Girlfriends"????

I doubt the meaning of it really has to with why they went to Shelbyville, being that the word is when Coach Insell was coach their the girls were not allowed to have bf's.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(noonesfool @ Mar 6 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826402474[/snapback]Have they already filmed it or are they filming it this week. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They are probably filming it this week with all the off time the basketball team has! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(barb @ Mar 6 2007 - 03:05 PM) 826402441[/snapback]A sad country song about how the "best team in the state" (according to Warriors313) isn't going to the 'Boro this year

QUOTE(silk3 @ Mar 6 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826402482[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey silk maybe it is a sad song about how they are the best team in the history of Tennessee girls basketball and every other team has girls that have gone crazy due to their jealousy of such a great tradition in girls basketball that will never be touched? Maybe they are all crazy ex girlfriends because of that?

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(noonesfool @ Mar 6 2007 - 04:42 PM) 826402486[/snapback]A little tease in there , but you have to give Shelbyville some great props concerning their Basketball legacy. A storied program of great athletes and coaches.

Yes a very good consistent program. Burkey will have that team back next year if they don't lobby to fire him.

QUOTE(noonesfool @ Mar 6 2007 - 04:42 PM) 826402486[/snapback]A little tease in there , but you have to give Shelbyville some great props concerning their Basketball legacy. A storied program of great athletes and coaches.

I'm just pokin' Warrior a bit cause he's been jawin' on some other threads about the "garbage" teams going to state this year. Heck, this ain't the BCS...to get there, you gotta win. Shelbyville's in some pretty good company this year with Wilson Central staying home as well.

i think rick insell has already been in one video "Did I Shave My Back for This?" by cledus t judd /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> or he might of been the fake shania twain in "If Shania Was Mine"

The Eaglettes weren't in the video, it was the Eagles and the cheerleaders. Michael France did have an awesome dunk in the video. According to the release we signed, the song is Famous in a Small Town. They did an extra shot outside with a bunch of other students including some of the Eaglettes and that model from Finland (NOT), Blake Rittenberry. They also shot some footage around town and also in a few other towns in Middle TN. Here's some pictures my mom took while they were taping.

I'll probably end up on the cutting room floor but hey, it was fun and something unusal to do because you know there's not too many other things to do in Shelbyville anyway. LOL