Shelbyville Eaglettes in a CMT music video

WARRIORS313

QUOTE(WARRIORS313 @ Mar 6 2007 - 12:32 PM) 826402236[/snapback]Yes the shelbyville eaglettes were put into a miranda lambert video. because they are the best team in the state and the most storied program in tennessee and probably the country

Does this mean the Eagles are the best team in the state since the video features the boys team? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(goo goo cluster @ Mar 6 2007 - 03:29 PM) 826402466[/snapback]Not denying the FACT that Shelbyville has been the most successful girls program in the state. Congrats to all of the ladies that have made that program great.

I was just wondering why they went straight to Shelbyville to find "Crazy Ex-Girlfriends"????

Actually the song that was used in the video is "Famous in a small town"

QUOTE(goo goo cluster @ Mar 6 2007 - 03:29 PM) 826402466[/snapback]Not denying the FACT that Shelbyville has been the most successful girls program in the state. Congrats to all of the ladies that have made that program great.

I was just wondering why they went straight to Shelbyville to find "Crazy Ex-Girlfriends"????

thats not the song its called "famous in a small town" good research

QUOTE(greenevillefan @ Mar 6 2007 - 03:36 PM) 826402478[/snapback]They are probably filming it this week with all the off time the basketball team has! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

dont be upset because your coach left you to come to a winning team, we have twelve state titles,....how many do you have. oh and two national titles

QUOTE(WARRIORS313 @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826403592[/snapback]thats not the song its called "famous in a small town" good research

dont be upset because your coach left you to come to a winning team, we have twelve state titles,....how many do you have. oh and two national titles

I love Lynn Burkey,he's a great coach and we are proud of the success he has had (he is a Greene County boy). But Greeneville has been to the tourney 2 times without him. Maybe the question should be...how many Gold balls does Burkey have as a head coach and where will he be with his team this week?

QUOTE(WARRIORS313 @ Mar 7 2007 - 03:35 PM) 826403592[/snapback]thats not the song its called "famous in a small town" good research

My coach left me? What team is that for? I do not have a coach and then would not care if he/she left......

QUOTE(Bighurt @ Mar 7 2007 - 12:43 PM) 826403608[/snapback]Can you be any more arrogant? And you wonder why people don't like Shelbyville.

I'm hurt. You don't like us?

You know, there are a lot of very nice people in Shelbyville. And I just happen to be one them.... thank you very much. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

shelbyville girls where the best when insell was there. famous in a small town wasnt good enough so now he's famous in a big town and about to be on a national level, lady raiders have a national best 26 straight wins and just won their 4th straight sun belt title, and will participate in the big dance in the NCAA (unlike the eaglettes in the TSSAA /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />)

QUOTE(tdntn @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826404266[/snapback]shelbyville girls where the best when insell was there. famous in a small town wasnt good enough so now he's famous in a big town and about to be on a national level, lady raiders have a national best 26 straight wins and just won their 4th straight sun belt title, and will participate in the big dance in the NCAA (unlike the eaglettes in the TSSAA /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />)

Murfreesboro is only a big town if you've never been outside of Tennessee. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(cheer101 @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826404279[/snapback]Murfreesboro is only a big town if you've never been outside of Tennessee. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

oh i've been to atlanta, jacksonville, memphis, birmingham, knoxville, nashville, louisville, dayton, columbus, cincinatti, toledo, detroit (have never been west of mississippi in my 16 years). i think by definition, it is a big town, but not a big city (a big city would be more like a metropolitan IMO). even though my post is completely off topic, regardless congradulations to shelbyville

QUOTE(cheer101 @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826403073[/snapback]The Eaglettes weren't in the video, it was the Eagles and the cheerleaders. Michael France did have an awesome dunk in the video. According to the release we signed, the song is Famous in a Small Town. They did an extra shot outside with a bunch of other students including some of the Eaglettes and that model from Finland (NOT), Blake Rittenberry. They also shot some footage around town and also in a few other towns in Middle TN. Here's some pictures my mom took while they were taping.

I'll probably end up on the cutting room floor but hey, it was fun and something unusal to do because you know there's not too many other things to do in Shelbyville anyway. LOL

The producers talked to the wrong coach. and the Eaglettes were in it they were filmed in the parking lot why i dont know. and i dont know why the cheerleaders were in it? ruined a perfectly good video

QUOTE(tdntn @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826404266[/snapback]shelbyville girls where the best when insell was there. famous in a small town wasnt good enough so now he's famous in a big town and about to be on a national level, lady raiders have a national best 26 straight wins and just won their 4th straight sun belt title, and will participate in the big dance in the NCAA (unlike the eaglettes in the TSSAA /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />)

this is literally the first time your lady warriors have been in the touirnament in THIRTY years. FIRST TIME IN THIRTY YEARS. this is the first time this DECADE shelbyville did not participate. so if you ever win a title, unfortunately you will this year because there is no talent in the tourney but when you win twelve then you can talk about us. or if u win two national titles in three years. then yea say all u want