Shelbyville Eaglettes in a CMT music video

WARRIORS313

I played basketball for the Greenback Lady Cherokees in 1993 and had the PRIVELEGE of travelling to Shelbyville to get absolutely pounded by their ladies. It was my most memorable game where we got our butt kicked haha. Just to be there amongst them, their coach, their gym, their fans, their town - I was in awe. They deserve any media attention they get and am proud to have a program of their caliber in my home state of Tennessee!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WARRIORS313 @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826404552[/snapback]this is literally the first time your lady warriors have been in the touirnament in THIRTY years. FIRST TIME IN THIRTY YEARS. this is the first time this DECADE shelbyville did not participate. so if you ever win a title, unfortunately you will this year because there is no talent in the tourney but when you win twelve then you can talk about us. or if u win two national titles in three years. then yea say all u want

Not true, I'm pretty sure Riverdale ladies went to state in 2003, the year horton was a senior.