Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(89grad @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826411544[/snapback]Go cloudland go!!!!

WERE SHOOTING AROUND 20 % NOT TOO GOOD . REBOUNDING PRETTY GOOD , PLAYING PRETTY GOOD D . JUST CANT HIT ANYTHING. I THINK WERE SHOOTING ON A BENT RIM. HA HA. GOT TO HAVE SOME EXCUSE RIGHT. GOT TO WORK THE BALL INSIDE MORE. DRAW FOULS .

QUOTE(Vandy1082 @ Mar 14 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826411551[/snapback]Cloudland can't make a shot- played good d the 2nd quarter though..

Was it really good "D"??...The radio guys,more than once,questioned Cully's shot selection..One of them even said he didn't understand Cully's offense...ie..What they were trying to do on offense....

Another quote..."Not very good basketball being played right now".....

um im at the game- on my mobile high tech device...in my opinon they did a better job on d than in the 1st quarter-- go ahead and believe radio guys...they must know TONS about basketball in order to be broadcasting single a tennessee games!!!

Teams defense can be the reason for bad and missed shots....

QUOTE(TIGERLIVE.com @ Mar 14 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826411573[/snapback]3rd QUARTER - 4:59 to go

CULLEOKA: 27

CLOUDLAND: 12

"TIGERLIVE".....How long was it before Cloudland finally scored..Had to be close to 8 mins....33-14 now

QUOTE(Vandy1082 @ Mar 14 2007 - 12:55 PM) 826411565[/snapback]um im at the game- on my mobile high tech device...in my opinon they did a better job on d than in the 1st quarter-- go ahead and believe radio guys...they must know TONS about basketball in order to be broadcasting single a tennessee games!!!

Teams defense can be the reason for bad and missed shots....

No need to take it personal...That's just the picture folks at home are getting...