Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(always a dawg @ Mar 11 2007 - 03:00 PM) 826408200[/snapback]Cully plays like a UNC at times so i think they will try and push Cloudland. they should make it a track meet at certain points in the game

whoever controls the tempo wins the game. Cloudland does a great job at controlling tempo.

QUOTE(ULfan @ Mar 11 2007 - 06:41 PM) 826408389[/snapback]whoever controls the tempo wins the game. Cloudland does a great job at controlling tempo.

We need to get after it first thing defensively . If we we score early in the game it will be a big key fo us to do good. If we get in a big hole in points it will be hard to fight back. The big thing is rebound , if we can rebound on both sides of the ball we can play with any of the teams down there. Because we can shoot pretty well , if we dont go cold like our Lady Landers did . Does anyone know anything about these kids from Culleoka. Are they fast runn ing team ,a big team , a athletic team . I dont agree with the odds maker picking Culleoka by 95%. I think it will be closer than that. MY opinion though.

QUOTE(foreveranole @ Mar 11 2007 - 08:17 PM) 826408428[/snapback]We need to get after it first thing defensively . If we we score early in the game it will be a big key fo us to do good. If we get in a big hole in points it will be hard to fight back. The big thing is rebound , if we can rebound on both sides of the ball we can play with any of the teams down there. Because we can shoot pretty well , if we dont go cold like our Lady Landers did . Does anyone know anything about these kids from Culleoka. Are they fast runn ing team ,a big team , a athletic team . I dont agree with the odds maker picking Culleoka by 95%. I think it will be closer than that. MY opinion though.

We are big,athletic,& can run anytime we want.If that helps you any.

QUOTE(foreveranole @ Mar 11 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826408428[/snapback]I dont agree with the odds maker picking Culleoka by 95%. I think it will be closer than that. MY opinion though.

Don't worry. About 95% of the people picked FRA over Unaka. Then again about 95% of the poeple picked Temple over Unaka two days later... So don't worry what the people think. 95% of them probably don't have a clue about either team. Just worry about going out there and playing your game.

QUOTE(warriorsrule @ Mar 12 2007 - 03:25 PM) 826409317[/snapback]where ic cloudland located????

located just about as far east TN as u can go . About 5 minutes from NC state line. About 45 minutes east if Johnson City . About 2.5 hours from Knoxville. And about 5.5 or 6 hours from the game Wed. Hope that helps. LOL.

I think it's great that WXRQ and WMCP have stepped up to provide the radio coverage for Culleoka. As good as the program is they should have had more coverage throughout the year.

Also, Tommy and Kim Williams are the owners of www.tigerlive.com and work very hard to make sure the internet broadcast takes place for the Mt. Pleasant games and the "Culleoka vs Cloudland broadcast" on WXRQ.