Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:21 AM) 826403491[/snapback]haha you have no idea....it sits a bout2 inches off the ground and it doesnt have much more space than that inside...but anyone whos gonna be pullin for the warriors can pile in

well don't take any players...their legs will be cramped up for life! haha

hope you can beg, bribe, or buy that cloudland info. you need so "desperately"

must run...i'm gonna get fired! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

QUOTE(RedwallOutcast @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826403514[/snapback]Cloudland's starting lineup is like this:

PG Jordan Hughes 5'11"

SG Jordan Buck 5'11"

SF Dustin Calhoun 5'11"

PF Cody Hughes 6'1"

C Brett Stocton 6'5"

They will probably only play two players off the bench.

Stacey Honeycutt 6'0" and I cant remember the other guy's name...

Thank you...have you seen them play?....what kind of game do they play....and is their defense been that good all season or do teams just not score that many points in that region?

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:37 AM) 826403518[/snapback] culleokarep! LOOK! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> some info!!! thanks RedwallOutcast! i'm sure he'll have some more questions for ya!

Didn't i tell ya, RedwallOutcast? haha....go on and tell him ALL you know and get it over with!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:16 PM) 826403642[/snapback] Didn't i tell ya, RedwallOutcast? haha....go on and tell him ALL you know and get it over with!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

PHX what time is the game on next wednesday???

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:18 PM) 826403647[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i think its 12:15

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:18 PM) 826403647[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

12:15....12:30? Wait...I better look! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ...lol...

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:21 PM) 826403650[/snapback]i think its 12:15

hey! he was talkin' to ME. haha /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:22 PM) 826403651[/snapback] 12:15....12:30? Wait...I better look! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ...lol...

hey! he was talkin' to ME. haha /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

HAHA..Thanks to both of you... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im definitely gonna have to miss class to go...

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826403656[/snapback]HAHA..Thanks to both of you... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im definitely gonna have to miss class to go...

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and don't forget to wear your BLUE and WHITE!!!