Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826402584[/snapback]have you seen them play...i need some info on these guys

Cloudland is: Well coached. Play slow. Good shooters. Very selective on the shots they take. Play slow. Usually rebound well. Were @ state last year against Union City, so they probably won't have jitters like Culleoka might have... Did I mention they play slow???

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826402584[/snapback]have you seen them play...i need some info on these guys

We have a ballteam that has a huge heart as a team. We Have a great duo of coaches . We have slowed down some run and gun offenses. We also have got beat by fast paced and slow, play running offenses also. We have good senior leadership. If we rebound wel we can play with some good teams . We had Temple down by at least 12 points @ Unaka tournament , but we went cold ,cold in the fourth. We didnt win though and thats what matters. We can shoot the trey pretty good , and we have some gig men inside also. If we can get rid the butterflies early I think we will be OK . Now what about your team ?

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:26 PM) 826402739[/snapback] What's it like at the state tourn?

/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> I mean...we're new to this you know.

What can the fans expect?

Fun? Nervous? .......tell us about it.

Fun for fans and players...Something they will remember forever...Only one thing to remember...Everyone that makes it this far is pretty good...look past em and you'll have a short stay...Play to your ability and you'll bring home the gold..Good Luck

to Cully for representing D11. We're behind you... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />